FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Throttle Bodies...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i was looking at new TB's, saw some threads on focusfanatics saying that there is a 0hp gain but better response, i figured to myself that it aint worth the $300 lol. so, does anyone know of people in or around t.dot who port them? i'd like to have it done, i guess i could do it myself but if the price isn't too bad id sooner have someone do it.
Spinal,Oct 23 2007, 09:29 PM Wrote:so i was looking at new TB's, saw some threads on focusfanatics saying that there is a 0hp gain but better response, i figured to myself that it aint worth the $300 lol. so, does anyone know of people in or around t.dot who port them? i'd like to have it done, i guess i could do it myself but if the price isn't too bad id sooner have someone do it.
[right][snapback]251590[/snapback][/right]

I came to the same conclusion. The cost of a new TB just wasn't justified but I have a fear of doing it myself. I would much rather someonen else do it for me that doesn't involve giving up my car for any amount of time.
i can do it....its pretty simple job
how much?
i don't charge FC members.....my help out there is always free, either brake job or installing some mods

its a hobby not a buissness
well i'd have to give you something, even if it was just a coffee. but thats very kind of you, i'd do it myself and i know about you have to practice to learn but im not exactly too keen on practicing on the only one i have LOL :lol: check your pm ninja edit, its not working lol so i added you on msn.
I've done it for other memebrs here, but I do charge a small fee.