FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rust Check - Killer, Coat & Protect, Inhibitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know most of us don't bother to care for the undercarriage of our car cuz it's a pain to clean and wipe dry your axles, steel frames, exhaust tubing etc....

so i was wondering if these products from "Rust Check" are any good and useful for preventing rust build up on the car?

they have 3 products

1) Rust Killer
2) Coat & Protect
3) Rust Inhibitor

If I spray these on my exhaust tubing, muffler, car steel frames, axles, etc. will this help or am i just wasting my money?
cornflakes,Oct 22 2007, 08:39 PM Wrote:I know most of us don't bother to care for the undercarriage of our car cuz it's a pain to clean and wipe dry your axles, steel frames, exhaust tubing etc....

so i was wondering if these products from "Rust Check" are any good and useful for preventing rust build up on the car?

they have 3 products

1) Rust Killer
2) Coat & Protect
3) Rust Inhibitor

If I spray these on my exhaust tubing, muffler, car steel frames, axles, etc. will this help or am i just wasting my money?
[right][snapback]251543[/snapback][/right]

All 3 products are designed for body use and its should work on the rest. I sell losts of it and its good stuff aparently.
You would not put it on exhaust components, unless you like the smell of burnt oil and a smokey underbody.
lol good point!

but then how do u take good care of the muffler so it stays nice n shiny and not all brown and rusty?

Buy stainless steel and not cheap chrome. :D

Rust Check stuff is good. I have my cars sprayed yearly at my local Rust Check dealer.

Ryan
POR 15 is an excellent product that won't burn off, you treat the metal with a etch-ent then paint on the coating like brake caliper paint, it's like liquid ceramic coating chip proof heat resistant and protects against moisture... like permanent oil spray that looks clean.
reldridge,Oct 29 2007, 11:03 AM Wrote:Buy stainless steel and not cheap chrome. :D

Rust Check stuff is good. I have my cars sprayed yearly at my local Rust Check dealer.

Ryan
[right][snapback]251932[/snapback][/right]

how much did you pay for it??

because this is my first time in toronto having winter time and lots ppl tell me about cars get rusted and so...and i see lots of rusted cars on the road..

i m afraid...