FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Put The Winters On In 28? Weather.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweating my ass off switching wheels over thinking....... Will I even need winters this year? :blink:

oh well... It's done. Nothing worse than having to swap wheels in -20 weather.

Bring on the white stuff!
ANTHONYD,Oct 22 2007, 08:44 AM Wrote:Sweating my ass off switching wheels over thinking....... Will I even need winters this year? :blink:

oh well... It's done. Nothing worse than having to swap wheels in -20 weather.

Bring on the white stuff!
[right][snapback]251480[/snapback][/right]
I did mione last year around this time, and was worried all winter about the temperature. Actually was wanting snow to try out the tires. I'll be watching the temperatures. I was thinking this morning, that maybe we won't be needing them this winter.
If anything we won't actually see snow till atleast december, the way it's been the last few years.
I should be doing the FoFo's wheel swap in the next week or two as I have time.
you guys did the right thing.. last year my trying to max out summer tire usage resulted in getting caught in snow/slush with falken azenis sport RT215. that was NOT a fun drive home :ph34r:
Man, I don't envy you swapping wheels this past weekend, hell, I had the A/C going at points on Sunday while I was running around doing errands :P

Yikes, that reminds me, I have to call for an appointment to get the car undercoated this week :ph34r:

NefCanuck
i think its a bit too early ......im gonna wait it off.....will be checking weather regularly
Winters have been on the Gold Focus for 3 months. All I gotta do is get the plates renewed and insurance and she'll rock.
mmmm how one day makes so much difference. Yesterday 25 today 10. Maybe i should change the tires soon
Mine are going on this weekend for sure.