FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kimi Raikkonen!!!
That was a surprise.
I must admit this year was a very good F1 year.......Im not a fan of McLaren, but I really like Lewis Hamilton.
I found this year to be very exciting, mind you, I'm disappointed in Alonso, the Crybaby. It was nice to see Raikonnen win, even though he isn't "my driver". I usually pick drivers, not manufacturer's to cheer for. I liked Alonso, the Crybaby, until he became a blatant crybaby. You never rat out your team. I'm having some difficulty on choosing a driver for next year.
oldeguy,Oct 22 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:Kimi Raikkonen!!!
That was a surprise.
[right][snapback]251479[/snapback][/right]

He did say he had nothing to loose. So hats off to him for driving like that. The first lap was the deciding factor, right when he cut off Hamilton. If he was the one in jeopardy he would never pull a stunt like that, but since he had nothing to loose it was the best move and he gained everything out of it

They call him Ice for no reason! :)

As for Hamilton, he is still my favorite driver, but I guess I can add his name to the unlucky British drivers pile.
mo_focus,Oct 22 2007, 12:47 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 22 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:Kimi Raikkonen!!!
That was a surprise.
[right][snapback]251479[/snapback][/right]

He did say he had nothing to loose. So hats off to him for driving like that. The first lap was the deciding factor, right when he cut off Hamilton. If he was the one in jeopardy he would never pull a stunt like that, but since he had nothing to loose it was the best move and he gained everything out of it

They call him Ice for no reason! :)

As for Hamilton, he is still my favorite driver, but I guess I can add his name to the unlucky British drivers pile.
[right][snapback]251517[/snapback][/right]
Hamilton mada a rookie mistake, until his car died. If the car stays as good as it was, or gets better, than he'll be champion sooner than later.
Apparently McLaren plan on appealing the stewards decision to not boot the Williams and BMWs out of the race for having a fuel irregularity, I'm a McLaren backer and have been for a long time but this BS makes it very hard to be one for long I just wish that all that have anything to do with F1 would just let Ferrari celebrate there win and move on to next year where there should be a couple of new teams and hopefully a couple of new tracks to race on.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Oct 22 2007, 01:29 PM Wrote:Apparently McLaren plan on appealing the stewards decision to not boot the Williams and BMWs out of the race for having a fuel irregularity, I'm a McLaren backer and have been for a long time but this BS makes it very hard to be one for long I just wish that all that have anything to do with F1 would just let Ferrari celebrate there win and move on to next year where there should be a couple of new teams and hopefully a couple of new tracks to race on.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]251523[/snapback][/right]
Maybe Alonso's Crybaby antics have rubbed off on Ron Dennis
I cant figure this guy out....

in regards to the appeal

Alonso Wrote:One person who hopes the appeal is denied is Hamilton's teammate Fernando Alonso, who saw his two-year reign as world champion come to an end on Sunday.

"If he wins the title because of this it wouldn't be fair. I'd be embarrassed for the sport," Alonso tells the Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. "I would be mortified if that happened."

"Raikkonen is the deserved champion. If you have more points, you are the deserved champion. Kimi has won six races and Hamilton, like me, has won four."
I think he is saying that the championship should be settled on the track, not in the courts. Hamilton is saying the same thing.In the end, Raikkonen won the most races and had the most points, so he should be the winner
ZX5focused,Oct 22 2007, 02:01 PM Wrote:I cant figure this guy out....

in regards to the appeal

Alonso Wrote:One person who hopes the appeal is denied is Hamilton's teammate Fernando Alonso, who saw his two-year reign as world champion come to an end on Sunday.

"If he wins the title because of this it wouldn't be fair. I'd be embarrassed for the sport," Alonso tells the Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. "I would be mortified if that happened."

"Raikkonen is the deserved champion. If you have more points, you are the deserved champion. Kimi has won six races and Hamilton, like me, has won four."
[right][snapback]251527[/snapback][/right]