FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Firingsquad Previews Gt Prologue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sony fanboys rejoice ...

From this FiringSquad article

Quote:The PlayStation 3 architecture is perfect for driving games, and Gran Turismo 5 shows exactly what the PlayStation 3 is capable of doing in the right hands.....

Quote:The real magic of Gran Turismo 5 is its graphics. There has never been a game that looks as good as GT5. Not only are the cars better looking than the ones in the Project Gotham and Forza Motorsport games thanks to a more elegant lighting model, but they’re presented in full 1080p.  Races now have 16 simultaneous cars, and your opponent AI is much smarter, and no longer resorts to playing bumper cars.

[Image: gt-5-prologue-small.jpg]

Sure I'm a bit skeptical still, but considering the abundance of bad news, it's definitely something nice to read some good news on one of the year's most highly anticipated games.
Okay so maybe I didn't blow my brains out snapping up one of the last 60GB PS3 models from FS (anyone done the HD swap here yet?)

NefCanuck
I bought a ps3 a few months back when they came down in $$$ and have just been waiting for this game... all hail gran tourismo.

The high def gameplay is unbelievable.
that looks pretty good....that would be even better on my 50"

NefCanuck,Oct 21 2007, 08:22 PM Wrote:Okay so maybe I didn't blow my brains out snapping up one of the last 60GB PS3 models from FS (anyone done the HD swap here yet?)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251453[/snapback][/right]

The HD swap is dirt simple... It barely takes a minute to do the swap.. a little longer to get all the backed up software back on it :P..
darkpuppet,Oct 22 2007, 08:27 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 21 2007, 08:22 PM Wrote:Okay so maybe I didn't blow my brains out snapping up one of the last 60GB PS3 models from FS (anyone done the HD swap here yet?)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251453[/snapback][/right]

The HD swap is dirt simple... It barely takes a minute to do the swap.. a little longer to get all the backed up software back on it :P..
[right][snapback]251489[/snapback][/right]

Hell, I'll probably do the swap from the start, why screw around esp. since the PS3 will do all the formatting and setup for me...

NefCanuck