FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fathers Rejoice.... A Baby Hauler With Balls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now you can bolt in the kids and blow away the ricers. :lol:

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/suba...11-ar78535.html
ANTHONYD,Apr 21 2010, 09:11 AM Wrote:Now you can bolt in the kids and blow away the ricers. :lol:

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/suba...11-ar78535.html
[right][snapback]305550[/snapback][/right]

Get it!

Even WRX 265 sedan would be enough for ya (It has STi turbo).

For a family hauler with balls I would think more along the line of...

http://www.dubdaily.com/?p=20993

[Image: 2011-Cadillac-CTS-V-Wagon6.jpg]

Although it's just a little bit higher up in the snack bracket.
What the ecoboost at 350hp and 355 torque isn't enough?
meford4u,Apr 21 2010, 11:39 AM Wrote:What the ecoboost at 350hp and 355 torque isn't enough?
[right][snapback]305560[/snapback][/right]

Really, I guess being able to blow away Mustang GT's isn't enough, now they want to be able to blow away Shelby Super Snakes with baby seats on board :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 21 2010, 01:45 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 21 2010, 11:39 AM Wrote:What the ecoboost at 350hp and 355 torque isn't enough?
[right][snapback]305560[/snapback][/right]

Really, I guess being able to blow away Mustang GT's isn't enough, now they want to be able to blow away Shelby Super Snakes with baby seats on board :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]305571[/snapback][/right]

Can you ask around at your SVTO get together, I wanna race one of those ecoBoost Edges with a Magnum (Hemi 5.7L) .The specs for these vehicles are pretty close. Both with AWD.
I can make it to either drag strip so there would be less exuses :)

Magnum is stock by the way.
Only one I know who has an Ecoboost Edge is the wife of the owner of Dixie Ford (The owner has a black SHO w/EcoBoost... looks like Darth Vader's personal car :lol:)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 21 2010, 05:17 PM Wrote:Only one I know who has an Ecoboost Edge is the wife of the owner of Dixie Ford (The owner has a black SHO w/EcoBoost... looks like Darth Vader's personal car :lol:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]305585[/snapback][/right]

when is the next time are they comming out to the strip?
I don't mind loosing, just wanna see how close it would be.
those'll be nice cars, no doubt...

but you wanna haul the kids and their friends, might wanna look into one of these..

[Image: audi-rs6-avant-c6-audi-022RS6080007_medium.jpg]

darkpuppet,Apr 21 2010, 09:16 PM Wrote:those'll be nice cars, no doubt...

but you wanna haul the kids and their friends, might wanna look into one of these..

Huge money dude.
Too rich for my blood.
darkpuppet,Apr 21 2010, 08:16 PM Wrote:those'll be nice cars, no doubt...

[Image: audi-rs6-avant-c6-audi-022RS6080007_medium.jpg]

[right][snapback]305601[/snapback][/right]

aren't those like 75k??

:ph34r:
I'd still opt for a Flex Ecoboost...the one I drove was fricken fast, and the handling and ride for such a large car was fantastic! $54K is still cheaper than the Euro Alternatives...