FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Salvage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody order parts from focussalvage.com? I'm not sure if they are out of business or what.....i ordered 2 side mirrors (Right and Left) back on Sept.29.
I still haven't received them nor get any replies to my emails.

Fortunately i didn't prepay for them. I chose the option "pay when delivered". So basically I'm supposed to pay when the delivery guy brings it to me?

How long do they usually take to send items?

They gave me an automatic email invoice the moment i ordered the parts but no word from them since. I'm thinking of buying them off ebay if this company was a scam or just tossed my order out without telling me.
u know...once i tried contacting them over the email and they never got back to me.....i mean its like home base company....they do everything out of their backyard.....but lots of people say they are good....
try calling them or first check on FF.com.....i think they have their own board there

good luck
No C.O.D delivery between USA and Canada , and lat thing I heard fom jeremy ( focussalvage ) he sold both of his Focus and is into Mustangs.

There's tons of mirrors on Ebay and it's safer then Focussalvage IMO..
I've ordered from focus salvage, and had no problems he responded by email very promptly. Was about a year ago though. I paid via paypal, and had my stuff within 2 weeks.
ok fine no problem they don't do COD between canada and USA but he could have told me a month ago when i ordered it instead of making me wait my ass off here expecting it to arrive any day now.

I'll just go ahead and buy em off ebay what man....i wasted a month just sitting here thanks to poor service by focussalvage .

If i didn't ask u guys, who knows how much longer i would have waited.
I even got an invoice and receipt of my order geez......
as an alternative to ebay (since most don't ship to canada and if they do it costs a lot more)....are there any junkyards or ford focus salvage yards around GTA area i could ask and find out if they have a side mirrors? (specificaly the panel on those side mirrors).