FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stuff For Sale Make An Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TYC Carbon Fiber Tail lights with custom Carbon fiber tailbrow $100
[Image: P1000441.jpg]

Steeda Spark Plug Cover $35
[Image: P1000446.jpg]

high and low beam bulbs 4 aftermarket headlighhts (example apc) $15
[Image: P1000442.jpg]

Stock Focus Fuel pump, sensor and stock fuel rail not in pic $50 (sensor never used $120 from ford)
[Image: P1000439.jpg]

Misc emissions stuff etc $10
[Image: P1000438.jpg]

air box with filter
[Image: P1000437.jpg]

rear hatch cover $20
[Image: P1000436.jpg]

for sale but no pics

Pro Racer package and X Cal 2 and cpu that goes with pro racer package $750

I paid almost $1500 for all the stuff im selling for $750 only used once great for anyone that modified great tuning software only reason im selling it is because im going with a full standalone any offers will be considered

next items make an offer must go

front and back seat from a 2000 ZX3

stock rear zx3 bumper cd silver

stock seat belts

51 pound injectors (paid $360)

garnatelli aftermarket mass air flow sensor (Paid $300)

its tuff to compete with the other guys selling alot of stuff but hey i gotta get rid of some stuff
Interested in the:

Tails
Sparkplug cover
Rear hatch trim...

If you can give me a good price on all 3 Ill swing by and pic them up...

Let me know the condition of each item please
hmmm...interested in the sct stuff. If my car doesnt sell by the end of fall, and this is still for sale, we'll be in touch. do I really need the whole CPU? Can I use it with my current one?

02ztsian

I'll take the EGR tube, EGR valve and the other emissions stuff. PM forthcoming.
I could really use a new set of front seats... I want racing seats (for actual racing not show) but if the price irigh these might do as a winter fix :)
I need the drivers seat, mines busted. How much shipped to winnipeg r2c3w7?
Hey the spark plug wire cover might be mine. Gotta talk to the girlfriend to see when she is going near toronto again.

Should be able to tell you before the end of the weekend if i take.
( if not taken by then of coarce.)
Im sure you Saw the First Post... Spark plug cover is Mine:)
Shoot me a price for the front seats or if need be i'll take the whole set.
I'll take the tail lights for sure if Chromey falls through or doesn't want them.

-Draken-

Is the PRP unlocked? Very interested :)
the prp is not unlocked that is why im selling my cpu with it, its registerd to that cpu and won't work with any other one thats how sct makes it but its a simple plug and play
Chromey,Oct 18 2007, 05:23 AM Wrote:Interested in the:

Tails
Sparkplug cover
Rear hatch trim...

If you can give me a good price on all 3 Ill swing by and pic them up...

Let me know the condition of each item please
[right][snapback]251247[/snapback][/right]

someone pmd me about the hatch so it might be gone but the best i can do is knock off 5 bucks for the tails and spark plug cover at $130 because i can just sell it to someone else beacsue it seems those r to hot items
everything is still up for grabs im pricing out the springs for shipping should get a price on monday but looks like pple are backing out of the tails, emmision stuff and hatch cover etc no more dibs 1st to msg takes it
What's under the tail brows? Would those fit a 2007 ZX5?
i don't understand what ur asking the tail light is under and i don't see a problem fitting a 07 ZX5 should fit any year ZX3 or ZX5
ZX3_2NV,Oct 27 2007, 12:07 AM Wrote:i don't understand what ur asking the tail light is under and i don't see a problem fitting a 07 ZX5 should fit any year ZX3 or ZX5
[right][snapback]251827[/snapback][/right]

I mean what's under the custom cut carbon fiber tail brows? Is there a reason why they are there? Were they glued on? Reason being is I'd buy the tails, but remove the brows.

I'm talking about these things.

[Image: P1000441.jpg]
I know what ur talking about but nothings under them i made them from a 3M carbon fiber adhesive sheet its been like that for awhile so i highly recomend they not be removed just incase some adhesive stays
Are those seats still available? Do you have any pics or can I come and see them?

Thx
yaa there still available no pics really if you want to come down and see them thats not a problem just pm me