FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focussport On Street Tuner Challenge On Speed Tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well first off, do you guys even get Speed up there?

If so, its on tonight at 10pm. Looks like an 08 Focus going against a Mini and an Evo.

If you don't get it, I have a season pass for it on Tivo...and I can toss it on DVD or something if anyone would like to view it.
torradan,Oct 17 2007, 07:21 PM Wrote:Well first off, do you guys even get Speed up there?

If so, its on tonight at 10pm.  Looks like an 08 Focus going against a Mini and an Evo.

If you don't get it, I have a season pass for it on Tivo...and I can toss it on DVD or something if anyone would like to view it.
[right][snapback]251202[/snapback][/right]

I there was a rumor going around in Canada that in 2010 we might get cable but I don't know yet ;) Just kiddin.Ya we have Speed and yes it is on at 10:00pm tonight and I'm sure there are a ton of people who want to see what Focus Sport can do to the new Focus. I might ask you to through it on a DVD for me if you could since my wife has friends coming over :(
Trying to figure out how to run the cables into the igloos is probably the toughest step. And then to keep the sled dogs from gnawing on them.

Dunno what you guys got up there though, I rarely watch TV when I'm in TO unless its hockey or soccer.
torradan,Oct 17 2007, 06:21 PM Wrote:Well first off, do you guys even get Speed up there?

A good portion of the Speed programs are Canadian.
CanadaSVT,Oct 17 2007, 09:02 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 17 2007, 06:21 PM Wrote:Well first off, do you guys even get Speed up there?

[right][snapback]251208[/snapback][/right]

jsut ask puppet about tuner transformations
:lol: :lol:
ZX5focused,Oct 17 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]251209[/snapback][/right]

I'm sort of afraid for some reason.

I never watch speed unless there is some SCCA event going on, so I have no idea what shows are on.
torradan,Oct 17 2007, 09:20 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Oct 17 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]251209[/snapback][/right]

I'm sort of afraid for some reason.

[right][snapback]251212[/snapback][/right]

DP's car was piamped out on TT, good show, but supposedly made a mess of his car .
heres a link to the Ford Focus Tuner transformation episode staring our very own Darkpuppet

found on slovenia ford forum hahaha
I still have episode on my PVR... unfortunately, I've been having trouble getting it captured sans a 60Hz buzz.
Well, watched it. I'm curious to see what they can do to the exterior of the 08. I think blacking out the grille at the very least will make it look better, and getting rid of that crap on the fenders by the door.

Really curious to see what kind of magic they'll work for the motor.

The one thing they CAN do is get rid of those ditch pigs at the beginning. I just want to see cars being built.
d/l it right now....can't wait to watch it
Ya i caught the episode. They've got some pretty big plans, 330hp on that motor might be a stretch me thinks.
link opens but the video doesn't play.. i wanna see this

guess i didn;t wait long enough playing now
ZX5focused,Oct 17 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:heres a link to the Ford Focus Tuner transformation episode staring our very own Darkpuppet

[right][snapback]251222[/snapback][/right]
habmann,Oct 17 2007, 11:48 PM Wrote:Ya i caught the episode. They've got some pretty big plans, 330hp on that motor might be a stretch me thinks.
[right][snapback]251233[/snapback][/right]

meh
its a 2.0lL duratech they get that power all the time....i wont be surprised if they slide in a 2.3L out of an ST
tippmann,Oct 17 2007, 10:54 PM Wrote:link opens but the video doesn't play.. i wanna see this

guess i didn;t wait long enough playing now
ZX5focused,Oct 17 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:heres a link to the Ford Focus Tuner transformation episode staring our very own Darkpuppet

[right][snapback]251222[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]251234[/snapback][/right]

just watched it...... i love how steve just looks at the car after its been done and like "meh..... iguess it alright" then sees the s/c "OMG!!"

so did u ended up giving her a ride? ;)
ZX5focused,Oct 18 2007, 12:10 AM Wrote:
habmann,Oct 17 2007, 11:48 PM Wrote:Ya i caught the episode. They've got some pretty big plans, 330hp on that motor might be a stretch me thinks.

meh
its a 2.0lL duratech they get that power all the time....i wont be surprised if they slide in a 2.3L out of an ST
[right][snapback]251236[/snapback][/right]

Not allowed to do engine swaps.
Flofocus,Oct 18 2007, 09:38 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Oct 18 2007, 12:10 AM Wrote:

meh
[right][snapback]251236[/snapback][/right]

Not allowed to do engine swaps.
[right][snapback]251248[/snapback][/right]

ooo ok
either way. the 2.0 L can make that power no problem
I watched that episode and the the season finale from last year, and I must say, the Domestics are starting to gain some much needed popularity again. I also think that had the driver of the Mustang not brake locked the car off the track, his time would have been a lot better, and the Stupid GTi wouldn't have been the overall winner of the show.

I think that the show will be the kind of exposure that Ford needs for the 08, and I have no doubts that they will make a monster out of it...

L8tz
I feel that this is a farce! I mean dont get me wrong i love my focus but to compare it to an evo?

or even a cooper s thats a joke...

I feel the focus is in trouble
From how I understand it, it doesn't go by who has more horsepower/whatever at the end of the season. it goes by improvement from stock to modified.

And, watching the last episiode last night from last season, the turbo Honda Fit beat the supercharged mustang in the 1/4. and it came in right behind the GTI. So you just never know.
Pages: 1 2 3