FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazy Mod! Def One Of A Kind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
loser.
o ya for sure!!
If it was paintball, maybe it would be funny. But no, its not funny.
Wow?! I wish this site had some crazy people like that :ph34r:
O-kay :blink: That's just so wrong and yet I can't help but be impressed by the obvious attention to detail on that contraption :ph34r:

NefCanuck
what an idiot...
i'm sure the honolulu police would be very interested in that :D

James Bond on a budget?
Only in America would someone think of sopmething like that
oldeguy,Oct 17 2007, 07:00 AM Wrote:James Bond on a budget?
Only in America would someone think of sopmething like that
[right][snapback]251146[/snapback][/right]

you just Reminded me of of that top gear episode....

but yeah very lame.
I dont know what you guys are talking about, Thats f***in awsome. :D
New version of "drive by shooting"!
Hope he goes to jail or something.
Wow, can't believe how negative some of you guys are.

Yeah it's lame and kinda dumb and why the hell would you actually want that but the ingenuity to design and fab that stuff up is pretty good.
It's kind of cool how he actually built something and rigged it up himself, but the application is pretty stupid. I really don't know anyone who would think that mounting any sort of gun to a vehicle would be a "good idea". If it were a purely off-road vehicle driving on private property (and never the public streets) then maybe, but it just seems so grossly irresponsible. If someone were driving behind me with an airsoft gun aimed at my car, I'd hope he'd get pulled over, arrested, jailed, etc.
I think of it and want to do it almost every day in rush hour doing 100kmh on the highway and some f***tard comes weaving in and out of traffic, almost takes off my back bumper and then my front bumper reducing my 2-3 car length distance to inches. I'd love to blow the f***ers tires out and see him fliping into the median :D :unsure: :ph34r:
I give him credit for doing this! I could think of better ideas but still for making it work!! great job!

some sorta smoke emitting canister at the rear of the veh would be better though! i can think of alot more situations id want to use that then a bb gun mounted on the front of my car.....
THAT"S GOTTA BE ILLEGAL!
Some people's kids...