FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 93 Honda Del Sol **new Price**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well guys...time to sell the car i just picked up lol...seeing as i have a new job which keeps me from the house and my own town for about 8 months outa the year. I've come to the conclusion that i'm gonna have to sell my car. So this car is like new...never seen winter, has a jsp carbon fibre hood, Skunk2 Mega power exhaust, AEM cold air intake, b&m short throw shifter with matched B&M Leather shift knob, motegi mr7 17" rims, 2" drop on sportline springs,APC altezza tails (sorry, no stockers) centerford dual friction clutch. It also has a triple gauge pod in it with 2 near new and 1 brand new autometer gauges, air/fuel..volts..oil pressure. I'll even thrown in a 4 channel pioneer amp. Oh and all speakers have been upgrade to infinity 6 1/2" front stage and mtx 6 1/2's in the rear. I'll be sad to let this car go, but i'd rather someone ride it other than it sit in my driveway for most of the year. So if someone is interested or knows someone who might be..Please send them my way.

I'm asking $4000 as is..need this bad boy gone, just baught my truck :(
***Updated Price***

[Image: IMG_1520.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1518.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1522.jpg]
**Bump for new price**
kind of engine? milege? engine bay shots?
I checked out in August, it's a pretty damn clean car! If you want a nice two-seater toy, it's worth looking at.

Yeah, post up the KMs Brian if you get time!
hey....sorry for slow get back time guys..i'm in sarnia right now for work..umm, milage is just rolled over 200,000...synthetic oils every 3000 km's and it's the d16z which is i believe the first verson of SOHC v-tech. And no engine shots..sorry :(
price dropped once again. Need this gone...$6000 as is
bump once again..really big price drop...4000 and it's yours...