FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Verve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02SVTSEDAN

[Image: verve12.jpg]
[Image: verve10.jpg]
[Image: 07vervecon13.jpg]
Ford of Europe's upcoming new small car will no doubt incorporate the automaker's "Kinetic" design language, and the Verve Concept is supposed to preview for us what it will look like. In fact, the Verve is really meant to elicit feedback that will ultimately shape the final production form. What's good or bad about the design? Sound off in the comments, as Ford is listening. For our part, while we've always been a fan of the "Kinetic" design language, the Verve takes those cues and cranks them up to 11, particularly on the front end with that gaping grille. The Iosis-inspired headlights are always appreciated, but on the wee tiny nose of the Verve they're a bit overwhelming. That said, we'd guess those elements would be toned down before it hits the showrooms, so there could be a very handsome production car hiding inside this concept.

We've also learned the Verve is the first of three concepts that Ford will be unveiling in various markets this year, the next two coming in Asia and North America. The one destined for North America will probably debut at the Detroit Auto Show in January, and we're betting it's the Fiesta Concept that will preview a production Fiesta for U.S. consumption in a few years.

This car is going to sit in my driveway in 2 years WOW!!!..Can't wait they sold me already!!.
Regards,
so far Ford has stated that in North America, the Fiesta they sell here first will be the Sedan Version, with no mention of a hatch being sold here as of yet.
this is the third time this was posted....
Interesting... is Ford thinking of buying up all the old stock of chrysler grills?

02SVTSEDAN

darkpuppet,Oct 14 2007, 12:34 PM Wrote:Interesting... is Ford thinking of buying up all the old stock of chrysler grills?
[right][snapback]250966[/snapback][/right]

lol..Maybe.. :rolleyes:
02SVTSEDAN screw this car...better yet show us what u have done to your car....and i know u have a long time ago.....still no pics
It's the George Foreman Rolling Grill ™! Oh wait, it's the Ford Verve concept. My bad. :P :ph34r: