FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Near Bowmanville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted in Bowmanville, one dark blue or black ZX3 with tinted windows and Focuscanada.net decals on the quarter windows, as well as a ZX5 I think, or I wasn't looking to hard, a dark blue with tinted windows, non-stock foglights, and Focuscanada.net stickers on the quarter windows. Probably SLR8ZZX3 posse?
Also, on my way into Toronto this morning, 6 Lamborghini? Murcelagos? going east on the 401
sorry, no camera today.
Yup that would have been my mom's car, don't know who the zx3 would have been tho.... cuz mine is parked, pretty much has been all year
SL8RZZX3,Oct 13 2007, 11:46 AM Wrote:Yup that would have been my mom's car, don't know who the zx3 would have been tho.... cuz mine is parked, pretty much has been all year
[right][snapback]250903[/snapback][/right]
my eyes could be getting weaker.
SL8RZZX3,Oct 13 2007, 11:46 AM Wrote:Yup that would have been my mom's car, don't know who the zx3 would have been tho.... cuz mine is parked, pretty much has been all year
[right][snapback]250903[/snapback][/right]
It could also mean I saw your Mother's car twice! It's still a nice looking Focus.
So.. because Clarington has three Focus's with Focuscanada.net decals on them, I'm declaring Clarington as Durham's Focuscanada Capital. :huh: As if anyone cares.