FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2007 Focus Suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone.
Just wonder what others are running and what out there. Most of the stuff I see online say 00-05. The Ford accessories has M-18000-ZX3B but this is the SVT parts correct? I have the SVT parts on my ZX3 but I would like something more aggressive. I only want a drop of an 0.5-1.0 of an inch, but a lot stiffer that stock. Does anyone have Koni's on their 07?
DRyanC
Well there are not a lot of dampers out there, the M-18000-ZX3B dampers are nice(they come on the ST models) They are firm but not harsh. When you push the car with stock springs there is still alot of body lean though so stiffer springs would be a good idea. As far as lowering springs there are just a few now.

H&R 1.4 inch front and 1.3 Rear.
My fav since they lower the rear end to match the front are the Ford Racing,(re-badged Eibach pro-Kit)
They are 1.2 Front and 1.6 Rear.
I emailed Leo Capaldi Racing and they use the Ford Racing (Eibach) springs and the M-18000-ZX3B dampers and he said they are a great combination.
I hope that helps. :D
Canadian ST,Oct 12 2007, 05:05 PM Wrote:Well there are not a lot of dampers out there, the M-18000-ZX3B dampers are nice(they come on the ST models) They are firm but not harsh. When you push the car with stock springs there is still alot of body lean though so stiffer springs would be a good idea. As far as lowering springs there are just a few now.

My fav since they lower the rear end to match the front are the Ford Racing,(re-badged Eibach pro-Kit)
I emailed Leo Capaldi Racing and they use the Ford Racing (Eibach) springs and the  M-18000-ZX3B dampers and he said they are a great combination.
[right][snapback]250860[/snapback][/right]

Got a link to the dampners? I'm going pro soon.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 12 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Oct 12 2007, 05:05 PM Wrote:Well there are not a lot of dampers out there, the M-18000-ZX3B dampers are nice(they come on the ST models) They are firm but not harsh. When you push the car with stock springs there is still alot of body lean though so stiffer springs would be a good idea. As far as lowering springs there are just a few now.

I emailed Leo Capaldi Racing and they use the Ford Racing (Eibach) springs and the  M-18000-ZX3B dampers and he said they are a great combination.
[right][snapback]250860[/snapback][/right]

Got a link to the dampners? I'm going pro soon.
[right][snapback]250863[/snapback][/right]

Well the dampers are through Ford Racing. They are close to the svt ones on the 2002-2004 models but they fit then new 06&07 models. Check them out on the Ford Racing webpage or Leo Capali Racing web page. Im probably going to wait to next spring to lower the car because i need snow tires.