FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Black Center Console Without Armrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so yea i want a black center console, no armrest. i see that they usually go for like 40-50 bucks so somewhere around there would be good.
travisb,Apr 21 2010, 07:08 AM Wrote:so yea i want a black center console, no armrest. i see that they usually go for like 40-50 bucks so somewhere around there would be good.
[right][snapback]305546[/snapback][/right]

i have one just pm me
Not to crush your sale Wilcann but that center console is pretty beat up I had a Kill switch and a turbo timer running throught it so there are holes where there isn't suppose to be. Thats why I included it with the carbon fiber dash kit I sold you. So be sure to take a look at it before you commit to buying it Travis and hey if it works for you then go for it.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 22 2010, 03:47 PM Wrote:Not to crush your sale Wilcann but that center console is pretty beat up I had a Kill switch and a turbo timer running throught it so there are holes where there isn't suppose to be. Thats why I included it with the carbon fiber dash kit I sold you.  So be sure to take a look at it before you commit to buying it Travis and hey if it works for you then go for it.
[right][snapback]305653[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the info. im looking for one thats in good condition.