FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics. Of My Ride Before Winter Storage...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
She's now at 127,000Km , bought over 2 years ago at 105,000KM , she haven't seen rain since june 2005, doesn't sleep outside and for sure no winter.
She still has the factory paint and saw 2 bad Quebec's winters but after some TLC she still look pretty good..
(Pics. taken Oct. 7 2007 )

It's my toy... :P

[Image: 199710.jpg]

[Image: 199712.jpg]

[Image: 199715.jpg]

[Image: 199717.jpg]

[Image: 199719.jpg]

[Image: 199707.jpg]

[Image: 199703.jpg]

[Image: 199704.jpg]

[Image: 199720.jpg]

[Image: 199721.jpg]

[Image: 199729.jpg]

[Image: 199730.jpg]

[Image: 199731.jpg]

[Image: 199722.jpg]

[Image: 199723.jpg]

[Image: 199724.jpg]

[Image: 199725.jpg]

[Image: 199727.jpg]

[Image: 199728.jpg]

Mods. In case if someone is wondering... :P

Exterior :

-Stock except antenna delete and SVT headlights.( factory paint )

Handling :

-SVT springs.
-SVT rear sway bar
-Kayaba AGX.
-RTX 17"X7" Mag wheels.
-Nitto NeoGen 215/40ZR17".
-SVT rear disk brake swap ( cross drilled rotors ).
-Stock Zetec front brakes ( cross drilled rotors ).

Power :

-SCT 1st generation ( 3 tunes ).
-SVT ceramic coated header kit.
-2.25" RT "Random Technology" Hi-Flow Cat ( ceramic coated ).
-2.25" FocusSport Cat-Back ( Stealth ) .
-2.25" McNews flex ( ceramic coated ) .
-Urethane lower transmission bushing.
-K&N "Drop in" filter.

Audio :

-Pioneer head unit with XM Radio.
-After market speakers.
-Planet audio 850W Sub amp.
-Planet audio 600W Speaker amp.
-2 X Diamond audio 10" subwoofer Speakers.
-Optima Yellow Top Battery.

Misc. :

SVT Pedals..Woo hoo...

:)
i love your car

but personaly i'd drop it even more and debage it :)......sleeper
NikiterZTS,Oct 7 2007, 08:29 PM Wrote:i love your car

[right][snapback]250353[/snapback][/right]

Guess what , when I bought it it had no badges , and 1 month ago I had my Pro-Kit on... ( they are in my basement still in the factory box and looks like brand new) .

The wheels that came with the car have a 35mm Off Set so with the Pro-Kit if I push too hard in corners it rubs (due to wrong offset) but with the SVT springs it will rub in extreme street cornering conditions plus the SVT springs with the AGX cranked at #3 and rear at #4 are way more fun (for me) to drive then the Pro-Kit. ( I tried both ) ;)

Here's a pics with the Pro-Kit took a few months back:

[Image: 168771.jpg]

The car is stiff like a go-cart , I don't have much body roll the way I have it setted up right now..

No more excessive nose dive with the SVT rear brake set up either... :P
Very nice and for a car with that many KM on it, the paint looks like its freshly applied...

I approve ;)

NefCanuck
Every time I see that exhaust my SVT gets header envy...
mpcv2000,Oct 7 2007, 07:48 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 7 2007, 08:29 PM Wrote:i love your car

[right][snapback]250353[/snapback][/right]

Guess what , when I bought it it had no badges , and 1 month ago I had my Pro-Kit on... ( they are in my basement still in the factory box and looks like brand new) .

The wheels that came with the car have a 35mm Off Set so with the Pro-Kit if I push too hard in corners it rubs (due to wrong offset) but with the SVT springs it will rub in extreme street cornering conditions plus the SVT springs with the AGX cranked at #3 and rear at #4 are way more fun (for me) to drive then the Pro-Kit. ( I tried both ) ;)

Here's a pics with the Pro-Kit took a few months back:

[Image: 168771.jpg]

The car is stiff like a go-cart , I don't have much body roll the way I have it setted up right now..

No more excessive nose dive with the SVT rear brake set up either... :P
[right][snapback]250355[/snapback][/right]

i know what ur saying...i love my AGX's

are you selling your pro kit?
NikiterZTS,Oct 7 2007, 10:31 PM Wrote:are you selling your pro kit?
[right][snapback]250361[/snapback][/right]

Non , I'm keeping them for now ..
Wow your ride is ultra clean man. My o7 is not nearly as clean underneath, good job
I love the colour, nice looking too.
Excellent as always man... but it's too early to put toys away, right?

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 9 2007, 03:03 PM Wrote:... but it's too early to put toys away, right?
[right][snapback]250515[/snapback][/right]

This winter I'm leaving my car to a friend's house ( in his basement ) .. :P

So my beater will sleep inside all winter , but yes it's too early to put the car away , I'm renewing the plates this month and I will extend it as long as I can. B)

hey i know this car what an ungly foci it is...

Im kidding, hope you know it
You saw my car many times...you know what you are talking about... :P
^^hey do u guys have some kinda of quebec meets?

p.s. martin, i forgot but are u planning to put PW on this bad boy in the future........i mean with mods that you're going right now it'll be more then perfect

Au revoir!
saw this car on montrealracing....its for sale?!?

Im also advertising my car on that forum.
"Mag wheels" as in they are made out of magnesium?! that's awesome!!! how much do they weigh?
NikiterZTS,Oct 15 2007, 09:48 AM Wrote:p.s. martin, i forgot but are u planning to put PW on this bad boy in the future........i mean with mods that you're going right now it'll be more then perfect

Au revoir!
[right][snapback]251005[/snapback][/right]

It's in my plan unless the car gets sold.

Flofocus,Oct 15 2007, 12:10 PM Wrote:saw this car on montrealracing....its for sale?!?

[right][snapback]251012[/snapback][/right]

On Hebdo.net and lespac.com the 03 ZX3s are advertized from 7K to 13K so I'm asking 10,999 but the best in this is that I can finance the car via my work for $38.00 per week taxe in or 165.00 tx inc. per month .
Not too sure if this can apply to Ontario people too..It has to be verified but I don't see why not .

naz,Oct 15 2007, 01:03 PM Wrote:"Mag wheels" as in they are made out of magnesium?!  that's awesome!!! how much do they weigh?
[right][snapback]251017[/snapback][/right]

In french we call it mag wheels but that doesn't mean it's magnesium , it's a slang I guess... :P
all that work and selling the car? :(:(
NikiterZTS,Oct 15 2007, 01:59 PM Wrote:all that work and selling the car? :(:(
[right][snapback]251026[/snapback][/right]

I'm doing that for fun.

I have all winter to think about it and if it doesn't sell I'll throw a Power adder and so far it looks like the powerworks will do the trick...

I'd like to get a 93-95 RX-7 but they are pricy.. We'll see... :)
mpcv2000,Oct 15 2007, 01:45 PM Wrote:On Hebdo.net and lespac.com the 03 ZX3s are advertized from 7K to 13K so I'm asking 10,999 but the best in this is that I can finance the car via my work for $38.00 per week taxe in or 165.00 tx inc. per month .
Not too sure if this can apply to Ontario people too..It has to be verified but I don't see why not .

See, I don't understand that..My car is a 2000 Zx3 with 130,000KM done up with Turbo kit and everything else...And I can't even have close to 5000$ for it..and your selling yours for 11K and yours is a 2003 that is suppose to be atleast at 80,000KM by now with 20,000KM a years..and me im im almost 10,000KM under..I don't understand. And telling me it's turbo and people are not buying it because they think it was beaten up is not a vaild reply. sorry. It just makes me mad.
Pages: 1 2