FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ft Zetec Production Head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This head came off my old motor at 32K after I threw a rod... it's in perfect shape as a stock replacement or for a benched Build up. I have a couple complete motors so I don't have a use for this spare,

I don't need money all that bad so I would like to trade it for parts.

I am looking for Racing seat (s) , engine mounts, Go fast drive train parts, but offer it up I might just take it!

Thanks guys Let me know

Al
what complete engines do you have?
i dont have anything really that i can trade you but stock useless parts...but i am interested in a cash trans.. let me kno if ur interested Al... Im from windsor too easy transaction
NikiterZTS,Oct 7 2007, 03:15 PM Wrote:what complete engines do you have?
[right][snapback]250344[/snapback][/right]

stock 2L zetecs,

And Gee K maybe just to help you out that would work but I really would like parts as I'll probly get a better value...

ZED_not_zee,Oct 8 2007, 01:31 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 7 2007, 03:15 PM Wrote:what complete engines do you have?
[right][snapback]250344[/snapback][/right]

stock 2L zetecs,

And Gee K maybe just to help you out that would work but I really would like parts as I'll probly get a better value...
[right][snapback]250372[/snapback][/right]

Totally understandable... but u kno where i am...bottom of the food chain!...that is if u wanna get rid of it...
girard.k,Oct 8 2007, 06:23 PM Wrote:Totally understandable... but u kno where i am...bottom of the food chain!...that is if u wanna get rid of it...
[right][snapback]250413[/snapback][/right]

how are you at cement work.. I could use a new patio.. I own a cement mixer :)
ZED_not_zee,Oct 8 2007, 06:44 PM Wrote:
girard.k,Oct 8 2007, 06:23 PM Wrote:Totally understandable... but u kno where i am...bottom of the food chain!...that is if u wanna get rid of it...

[right][snapback]250414[/snapback][/right]

not bad actually we did a few cement pads this summer..my dad and i...so if ur actually serious...
girard.k,Oct 8 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Oct 8 2007, 06:44 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]250414[/snapback][/right]

not bad actually we did a few cement pads this summer..my dad and i...so if ur actually serious...
[right][snapback]250431[/snapback][/right]

lol well I'm thinking that's going to be the best deal!
OK Just wondering if any one else is interested.. open to offers.. anything really..
BUMP TTT