FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Red Robin Burger Joint That Just Opened Down Here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you guys are down here doing your Christmas shopping or whatever, go check out Red Robin. Its very close to one of the Canadian shopping meccas, the Boulevard Mall.

It has got to have the best burgers I've ever had. It beats Fuddrucker's hands down.

Its $10 a burger across the board, and comes with bottomless fries. They also have a full bar. It also has real onion rings as well.

Food, service, atmosphere -- all great.

If you register on their website, you also get a free burger & sundae on your birthday.

Red Robin's Website
Damn! i was just there yesterday! we saw it there too, but were looking for breakfast at the time.... ah well next time! we go down about once every couple months usually around the long weekends when all the slaes are on :D

When I lived in Vancouver there were a few Red-Robins... and they Were awesome... get the Tex-Mex guacamole burger thinger.. it's Bad ass

I ate there once when I was visiting Vancouver, it was an amazing burger experience, this coming from a guy who lives for burgers. I just wish they had one around here..