FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Short Shif Boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone kno where i can find a short shifter boot with custom stitching and stuff i wanted to get one for the mtx shifter and e brake...i was also thinking about jus getting the leather and stitching and getting my grandma to sew it up...I can't sew...got FAT FINGERS...
girard.k,Oct 3 2007, 10:07 AM Wrote:anyone kno where i can find a short shifter boot with custom stitching and stuff i wanted to get one for the mtx shifter and e brake...i was also thinking about jus getting the leather and stitching and getting my grandma to sew it up...I can't sew...got FAT FINGERS...
[right][snapback]250120[/snapback][/right]

There is a member on here (The Mailman 666) that made some amazingly nice boots for a bunch of people with custom stitching and everything. Might be worth a shot to send him a PM and see if he's got any leather/time.

I just did a google search and found redlinegoods.com, looks like they'll make a boot in any color/custom type.. Might just have to ask nicely to have them cut it an inch or two shorter though.