FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Blue Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spotted dark blue SE wagon today at YMCA in Markham

it was lowered, nice rims,tinted,clear corners,clear grill

on both rear windows it had a sticker "Fast wheels"

will post pics later on

cool lil wagon
NikiterZTS,Oct 2 2007, 10:08 PM Wrote:spotted dark blue SE wagon today at YMCA in Markham

on both rear windows it had a sticker  "Fast wheels"

will post pics later on

cool lil wagon
[right][snapback]250095[/snapback][/right]
I think I saw that in the summer. Nice car, lousy road manners. he mustn't have hooked up the signals, 'cause he didn't use them weaving in and out of 401 traffic.
We should see if Puppet will supply us with focuscanada.net stickers... we could place them under the windshield wipers
oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 09:34 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 2 2007, 10:08 PM Wrote:spotted dark blue SE wagon today at YMCA in Markham

on both rear windows it had a sticker  "Fast wheels"

will post pics later on

cool lil wagon
[right][snapback]250095[/snapback][/right]
I think I saw that in the summer. Nice car, lousy road manners. he mustn't have hooked up the signals, 'cause he didn't use them weaving in and out of 401 traffic.
We should see if Puppet will supply us with focuscanada.net stickers... we could place them under the windshield wipers
[right][snapback]250097[/snapback][/right]

they used give away some buissness cards that u could place under ther wiper...they should make some more...i see so many focus's that are some what modded
Okay, you e-mail him and tell him to send out some to all of us :lol: