FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Do You Think I Can Get For My Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys most of you know my can and i think its time to get rid of it... so I just want to know what you think i can get for it

Thanks

[Image: 100_2172.jpg]
milege? engine? year? mods?

Couldn't tell you... it's far too unique!
Yea this thing is done up pretty seriously, like im talking custom interior and all. It's a nice car I would drive it.
10,000 max on a trade in, dependant on mileage, etc... Most people wanted to give me like $3500 for mine, with decent mileage, and a decent amount of mods, which in reality, was like squat. I only got $6500 on it for the trade in/ trade up to the Stang...

Hope all goes well for you...
as others have said it all depends what you have and what you are going to do.

if you are going to trade you might be getting something good, or if you find the right kid who is in love with that car you might be getting a good price for it.

if not then its worth same as a stock zx3, maybe even less. with all the hassles from cops these days no one wants an extra headache. I personally see that car and think ohh great, here is another way for the cops to screw with me.

good luck with the sale and let us know how it goes.
9 grand tops. Thats what my car is being advertised for, I have better mods (no offence) than you and probably more money dumped into it, with ALL stock parts included. 126k on body, 30k on new engine.

I haven't got 1 serious call yet.
well I work at Adesa, and I can tell you the last 3 Modded focus' that came thru didn't fair all that well

2000 ZTS 150K all options with auto, and lowered and body kit sold for $5500

2001 ZX5 weird mods and a Stereo 44K sold for just over $9k

2005 Saleen ZX3 Focus with 7 LCD's etc... 1K on it sold for just under $20K

you'll be lucky if you can sell it on E-bay If someone buys it for the lowest ammount your willing to let your car go for. Because dealers will not be too eager to take it unless they can dump it quickly.
mo_focus,Oct 3 2007, 08:15 AM Wrote:......its worth same as a stock zx3, maybe even less.
[right][snapback]250106[/snapback][/right]

Exactly...No added value for mods and fancy paint job...

Show us the engine bay and inside of the car and while you are there let us know the year and factory option.
I hope for you the car is not automatic. :huh:
^^^ that is so true..
when i was importing my focus that i owned 4 years in the states, it was so complicated tghan i thought, so i was thinking selling and value was $3000..

you should keep it or selling to someone who is really into your ride.. no through dealer, private only..
it will be hard to sell its too modified.
naz,Oct 10 2007, 09:45 PM Wrote:it will be hard to sell its too modified.
[right][snapback]250620[/snapback][/right]
DO I smell a part out....
cue the circling vultures :D