FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tire Trends Or 1010 Tire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I am looking into getting some snows and a second set of rims for the winter. Anyone ever order from Tire Trends or 1010tires before. With taxes and shipping 4 wheels and tires are about 700 bucks. They both say that can ship from Canada to eliminate brokerage fees. Sounds pretty good, could it be true?

DRyanC
1010 is a canadian site, isnt it? Thought they were based in Vancouver.
Looking around the site I did see BC. Online I got a price of 770 from 1010 and 710 from tiretrends, but has anyone on here ordered from either before?

DRyanC
i've used tire trends before for my falkens
they give you a tracking number once you buy

i say hold off a little you will see deals for rims and rubber pop up on the for sale forums every now and then
Last week I had an irrepairable flat on one of my summer tires and instead of replacing just the one tire I decided to replace them all because the others were pretty worn as well.

I checked out 1010tires and I found prices that were pretty close to what I could get from Steelcase Tires in Markham (near Woodbine and Steeles) and Steelcase mounted and balance the tires as well for that price. I could not wait for shipping so I picked them up from Steelcase.
pricing on 1010 makes no sense

$680 US isnt $880 Can :blink:

680.00 USD = 674.246 CAD