FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is What Wagons Are For *pics*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 2 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 2 2007, 11:43 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 08:13 AM Wrote:Vans are best for shaggin'
Aerostar's have lots of room..........for those into groups B)
[right][snapback]250029[/snapback][/right]

Yeah except the Aerostar has that long spindly autoshift knob coming up from the floor (at least the early ones did)

Talk about shaggin' with caution... :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250040[/snapback][/right]

Oh man... where to go with that one! :lol: :rofl:
[right][snapback]250044[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I had to stop myself from saying anything that would get this topic moved into Handicapped Parking. I barely managed but I'm sure if you've seen the shifter I'm talking about you know what I was thinking :P

NefCanuck
meford4u,Oct 2 2007, 08:17 AM Wrote:I'm not the one with an ex-wife............ZING!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]250027[/snapback][/right]
Somebody has to make the ex-wives so they're trained for other men to marry.

:ph34r:

oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 09:13 AM Wrote:Vans are best for shaggin'
You're lucky to get a group of guy friends that will want to be seen with you in an Aerostar, let alone a woman. ;)
OAC_Sparky,Oct 2 2007, 10:24 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 09:13 AM Wrote:Vans are best for shaggin'
You're lucky to get a group of guy friends ... in an Aerostar ;)
[right][snapback]250075[/snapback][/right]

bangbus ghey edition!?!?!? :ph34r:
OAC_Sparky,Oct 2 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 2 2007, 08:17 AM Wrote:I'm not the one with an ex-wife............ZING!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]250027[/snapback][/right]
Somebody has to make the ex-wives so they're trained for other men to marry.

:ph34r:
Worst comeback line evar. You suck.

You're lucky to get a group of guy friends that will want to be seen with you in an Aerostar, let alone a woman. ;)
[right][snapback]250075[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
14 years ago, everyone wanted to be seen in the Aerostar..........everybody was doing the take the kids to baseball thing, and oh, you've got tons of room in the van ,can you help me move. Never had the opportunity to use the hotel in the back, wife and I were too busy with trying to keep a 7 year old, a 9 year old and a ten year old out of trouble. We had the extended sport model in green. Nice truck.
meford4u,Oct 2 2007, 09:41 PM Wrote:Worst comeback line evar.  You suck.
[right][snapback]250092[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 10:29 PM Wrote:14 years ago, everyone wanted to be seen in the Aerostar..........[right][snapback]250096[/snapback][/right]
Key phrase...."14 years ago". Aerostars were on their way out in 1993, the market was pwned by the Caravan and we were retooling for the Windstar. What next? 1993 Tempos and flourescent pink shirts are still cool? :lol:
1993 Tempos and flourescent pink shirts are still cool? :lol:
[right][snapback]250099[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Aren't they? :(
OAC_Sparky,Oct 2 2007, 09:58 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 10:29 PM Wrote:14 years ago, everyone wanted to be seen in the Aerostar..........[right][snapback]250096[/snapback][/right]
Key phrase...."14 years ago". Aerostars were on their way out in 1993, the market was pwned by the Caravan and we were retooling for the Windstar. What next? 1993 Tempos and flourescent pink shirts are still cool? :lol:
[right][snapback]250099[/snapback][/right]

Gods, you reminded me of my first exposure to an Aerostar which would have been '88. It was a cargo version with the V6 that my dad had rented to help my mom, my brother and I move to Mississauga for her new job.

Didn't like it then because I thought it was a loud and rattling thing, but to be fair a rental moving van isn't a shining example of the breed either... but that spindly autostick was so wobbly looking I kept thinking my dad would yank the thing right out of the floor taking it in and out of park :lol:

NefCanuck
We had a 93, with the two tone paint, aluminum rims, running boards, 4 litre engine. Thought it would stop the kids fighting over who gets stuck in the middle. No, they just changed their song to who gets to sit by themselves. Autostick wasn't on the floor. Didn't keep it 'cause I thought the suspension was a little too soft and I couldn't find the engine.
Pages: 1 2