FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is What Wagons Are For *pics*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so the mrs and i decided we would purchase a new 2 seat sofa from ikea. it looked so small on the showroom floor i figured it would fit in the wagon no problem....

sorry for the crap quality.. all i had was my cell phone.. as you can see the sofa BARELY fit. one of the cushions was right up in my face! the toll collectors at the bay bridge toll plaza gave us some weird looks on the way home... :lol:

try doing this in a Cdan :P

[Image: 0928072155.jpg]

[Image: 0928072157.jpg]

[Image: 0928072158.jpg]

[Image: 0928072155a.jpg]

I can drive naked down the highway with the cruise control on sitting on the headrest with my head out the moonroof steering with my feet. Just because you "can" do something doesn't mean you should.

While you made it home, you effectively were blind to what was going on on the whole passenger side of your car. You would've had a hard time explaining the accident to a cop.

No offense.

That's why this C-dan owner usually owns a truck, or is lucky enough to have friends with one available.
OAC_Sparky,Sep 29 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:I can drive naked down the highway with the cruise control on sitting on the headrest with my head out the moonroof steering with my feet. [right][snapback]249847[/snapback][/right]

damn it........i knew i shouldn't have done that one before
OAC_Sparky,Sep 30 2007, 02:57 AM Wrote:I can drive naked down the highway with the cruise control on sitting on the headrest with my head out the moonroof steering with my feet.
[right][snapback]249847[/snapback][/right]

pics or ban!!! :lol:

Be careful what you wish for...:D
Try doing it down the Niagara Wine festival parade route in a convertible.

Spent a night in solitary for that.
haha, i had once loaded 14 kitchen cabinets(ikea) in my dodge colt. it was so bad that every bump used to scrape the muffler. It was the funniest 20 min ride of my life :)
My first Ranger I had loaded an 8x10' wooden barn-style shed kit, the wood for the floor and about 10 deck blocks. The suspension was right down on the axle stops in back, but I made it home. Felt like I had to tap the brakes to get the front end down to steer. :lol:
The reason the couch barely fit is because that's not a real wagon...
Jesus, makes my transport of a 60" IKEA bookcase in the sedan look sane :ph34r: (We had to pull the pieces out of the box and make two separate trips but by god we made it :lol:)

NefCanuck
I thought wagons were for shaggin in the back.

Right Ken? ;)
meford4u,Oct 1 2007, 04:54 AM Wrote:I thought wagons were for shaggin in the back.

Right Ken?  ;)
[right][snapback]249920[/snapback][/right]

I thought that's what you bought the truck for... slim :P
A truck is so you can stand up while shaggin'
1) That isn't a real wagon, it's a hatchback, no mattter what Subaru says
2) CDan drivers are smart enough to what can and cannot fit in their cars, safely.
darkpuppet,Oct 1 2007, 06:09 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 1 2007, 04:54 AM Wrote:I thought wagons were for shaggin in the back.

Right Ken?   ;)
[right][snapback]249920[/snapback][/right]

I thought that's what you bought the truck for... slim :P
[right][snapback]249921[/snapback][/right]
I bought the truck to do 2 at once.
Seems like a lot of money to spend to disappoint 2 women.

:ph34r:

ZZZZZZZING!! :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Oct 1 2007, 01:02 PM Wrote:Seems like a lot of money to spend to disappoint 2 women.

:ph34r:

ZZZZZZZING!! :lol:
[right][snapback]249955[/snapback][/right]
I'm not the one with an ex-wife............ZING!!!!!!!!!!
Vans are best for shaggin'
Aerostar's have lots of room..........for those into groups B)
oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 08:13 AM Wrote:Vans are best for shaggin'
[right][snapback]250029[/snapback][/right]

Yeah except the Aerostar has that long spindly autoshift knob coming up from the floor (at least the early ones did)

Talk about shaggin' with caution... :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 2 2007, 11:43 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 2 2007, 08:13 AM Wrote:Vans are best for shaggin'
[right][snapback]250029[/snapback][/right]

Yeah except the Aerostar has that long spindly autoshift knob coming up from the floor (at least the early ones did)

Talk about shaggin' with caution... :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250040[/snapback][/right]

Oh man... where to go with that one! :lol: :rofl:

Pages: 1 2