FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The October Cruise...cancelled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok it sounds like there is enough people interested in a October cruise so if you wanna go just put your name down. I have a planned route but if you think you have a better one or have any ideas by all means post them. Well its going to be on the 21st of October, its a Sunday. Like I said I have a basic route that will need to be finalized in the next few weeks so if there are any ideas post sooner rather then later.

The route
ok as someone suggested lets meet up at the gateway to Niagara located off Casablanca Blvd. You can't miss it its one exit east of 50 rd exit, when you get off head North or right and it will be your right hand side. Anyways back to the route. We will leave the "Gateway" and take HWY#8 (East) to 7th Street louth and take the 406 to hwy#58 that will turn into Thorold stone rd. And then its a quick skip to the falls.

Thanks
count me in
+1
Those going to the cruise.

NikiterZTS
Tippman
Me
euro-zx5
I'll be there.
Theres huge ford cruise on oct 7 north east of the city
Just so you know the cruise is still on if anyone else is interested post your reply soon. I guess if there is not enough people we may have to cancel....I hope not though!
I'm in.
like i said before im good to go
OK so this is the revised list.

NikiterZTS
Tippman
Me
euro-zx5
Oldeguy

I'll talk to darkpuppet about some goodies.
Well I hate to say it but I think the cruise is dead :( There is just not enouph people wanting to go. Plus with my mom visiting from Vancouver Island I don't have time to figure out a route.

Does anyone want to do a local cruise in Hamilton area?