FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Junkyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know where i can find a junkyard of ford focus for spare parts etc?

I'm basically looking to pop off the cap on the side view mirrors. I want to have an extra set so i can spray paint one set cd silver to match my body color while keeping my stock ones as back up.

focussalvage.com
i bought my svt spoiler from there
cool i just ordered from them. But how much is shipping usually? they didn't specify. And the payment method? I used "cash on delivery". Does that mean i just pay them cash when the item arrives to me from the carrier?
Try mega city auto wreakers in Milton, they usually have a few Focus in the yard in all kinds of damage.
Frost__2001,Sep 29 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:Try mega city auto wreakers in Milton, they usually have a few Focus in the yard in all kinds of damage.
[right][snapback]249834[/snapback][/right]

can you walk in the yard and pick stuff yourself, or they get it for ya?
mo_focus,Sep 30 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 29 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:Try mega city auto wreakers in Milton, they usually have a few Focus in the yard in all kinds of damage.
[right][snapback]249834[/snapback][/right]

can you walk in the yard and pick stuff yourself, or they get it for ya?
[right][snapback]249885[/snapback][/right]

you can walk right in and take what you want from the cars, then bring it up to the building
do you have the exact address? i tried looking for it in google search but got slightly different names...not sure if that's the one?
Mega City Auto Recycling Phone: 905-877-6226
9198 6th Line
Georgetown
ON
L7G 4S6