FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need A Mechanic? Need Some Custom Work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-16-2012, 11:14 PM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]Roch only has 1 other mechanic who is just as good as him. All work is inspected by Roch himself anyways.

He is busy, very busy - tried bringing him my car this week, and he gave me an appointment 2 weeks out, my car was dead so I had to bring it somewhere else.

Okay, thanks 2 weeks out is a long time, but I don't need any work immediately, and being busy is a sign of a good shop.
Thanks - I will bring my car there when it needs it, being busy is a good sing...
Test - I can not see my posts? Sorry for the triple posting if the posts made it to the forum, but they dont show up for me...
we see them.
Phil @ PSI Tuning did indeed do some great welding work for me, but the shop has now closed, so it should be removed from this list.

I would however like to recommend Canadian Tire on Carling Avenue (forget what you think you know about C.T. - I'll agree with you there - because this place is different). Anyone who knows Ralph and his guys there know they do AWESOME work... just ask anyone from the Motorsports Club of Ottawa
are the Ottawa , ones still valid and are there some more western ottawa?
Ct carling is no different than others. Their best mechanic Phil knows what he's doing, that's about it.
I just opened my shop.
check out https://www.facebook.com/motormaniac.ca
Pages: 1 2