FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Custom Welding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i might purchase the apexi ws2 system for the hatch (they only offer it for the hatch and not the sedan), but the hatch is about a few inches shorter than the sedan piping so i'll need to add on 3-4 more inches of piping to the kit.

Does anyone know of any reputable garages or shops that can weld this small piece onto the kit? I'll basically bring the whole kit and have them weld on the extra 3-4 inches length of the tubing.

Either that or i can just buy the muffler and buy the tubing (custom tubing) elsewhere?

any muffler shop can do it.....its not a hard job.....
I recommend Zoro Muffler...They are the cheapest I think and do really good work.

They warranty 100% all there work and products....Location Dundas and Dixie

Tiketz,Sep 27 2007, 04:23 PM Wrote:I recommend Zoro Muffler...They are the cheapest I think and do really good work.

They warranty 100% all there work and products....Location Dundas and Dixie
[right][snapback]249675[/snapback][/right]

Ya I also recommend Zorro they do great work.
This could be a decent option too ... that's the way I did my custom exhaust for my Mystique - bought the Magnaflow muffler and resonator and then had Master Performance in Brampton do the custom SS piping

cornflakes,Sep 27 2007, 01:01 PM Wrote:Either that or i can just buy the muffler and buy the tubing (custom tubing) elsewhere?
[right][snapback]249664[/snapback][/right]
how much do they charge at master performance for the custom ss piping?

the apexi muffler would be at the end of the piping which means the custom tubing would have to have the resonator on it.

WOuld any of these places also have a 3-4" ss straight pipe to weld onto my kit or do i have to provide them with that add on piece?
i just called both places,

zorro muffler (missisauga) offers only 1 yr warranty
master performance (brampton) offers 5 yr warranty