FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: 2001.5 Focus Zx3 S2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOLD!
lowblackdub,Jan 9 2010, 05:46 PM Wrote:Looking to sell my daily driver.... just bought a Contour SVT.

Car is a 2001.5 Focus ZX3 S2 in Liquid Grey, 256XXXkms, 5 speed manual.  Car runs and drives great, brakes and suspension is good, body is in good shape with minimal rust.  Comes with 16" S2 rims wrapped in Fuzion HRi tires (80% front and 75% rear) and a set of 14" steelies with snow tires.  Car has tinted windows, Sony CD/MP3, AC, remote entry, cruise control, fog lights.  Pretty basic car otherwise: no sunroof, crank windows, etc...

Upgrades:
SVT snorkel with Iceman TB tube & K&N, FocusSport 4-position chip, modified throttle body, Steeda 9mm wires (red).  Suspension is a low mileage SVT kit (rears not installed). Car also has a bug deflector (hiding some rust on the leading edge of the hood), and has a set of eBay projector headlights (stocks were pitted and are included as well).  Comes with stock S2 suspension as well (in great shape).  AC blows cold, heat blows hot...

Recently Replaced
EGR valve, DPFE, fog light lenses and bulbs, power steering pump, endlinks, new brakes (rotors, pads, calipers).  Oil is fresh as well.

Needs:
Car has a small exhaust leak (think it's the flex pipe), needs shift cables, missing antenna (mast broke off base thanks to some kids playing street hockey), driver's seat base is a little beat up thanks to a fat previous owner, has a scuff on the rear bumper, and needs some miscellaneous bulbs replaced.

Selling as is - but should pass certification and e-test with no issues.

Asking $2500
[right][snapback]299302[/snapback][/right]

PM sent
ZTWsquared,Jan 10 2010, 08:32 PM Wrote:
lowblackdub,Jan 9 2010, 05:46 PM Wrote:Looking to sell my daily driver.... just bought a Contour SVT.

Car is a 2001.5 Focus ZX3 S2 in Liquid Grey, 256XXXkms, 5 speed manual.  Car runs and drives great, brakes and suspension is good, body is in good shape with minimal rust.  Comes with 16" S2 rims wrapped in Fuzion HRi tires (80% front and 75% rear) and a set of 14" steelies with snow tires.  Car has tinted windows, Sony CD/MP3, AC, remote entry, cruise control, fog lights.  Pretty basic car otherwise: no sunroof, crank windows, etc...

Upgrades:
SVT snorkel with Iceman TB tube & K&N, FocusSport 4-position chip, modified throttle body, Steeda 9mm wires (red).  Suspension is a low mileage SVT kit (rears not installed). Car also has a bug deflector (hiding some rust on the leading edge of the hood), and has a set of eBay projector headlights (stocks were pitted and are included as well).  Comes with stock S2 suspension as well (in great shape).  AC blows cold, heat blows hot...

Recently Replaced
EGR valve, DPFE, fog light lenses and bulbs, power steering pump, endlinks, new brakes (rotors, pads, calipers).  Oil is fresh as well.

Needs:
Car has a small exhaust leak (think it's the flex pipe), needs shift cables, missing antenna (mast broke off base thanks to some kids playing street hockey), driver's seat base is a little beat up thanks to a fat previous owner, has a scuff on the rear bumper, and needs some miscellaneous bulbs replaced.

Asking $2500

PM sent
[right][snapback]299321[/snapback][/right]

Haha, i guess you can't just leave them either. Not sure what it is about a Focus, but always draws me to them.
mo_focus,Jan 11 2010, 09:55 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jan 10 2010, 08:32 PM Wrote:

Upgrades:

Recently Replaced

Needs:

Asking $2500

PM sent
[right][snapback]299321[/snapback][/right]

Haha, i guess you can't just leave them either. Not sure what it is about a Focus, but always draws me to them.
[right][snapback]299386[/snapback][/right]

LOL I know what you mean (as if 7 weren't enough) ... but seriously, I've got a garage full of brand new stuff just waiting for my next Focus (JRSC BBK, SVT brakes, Eibach pro-kit + Dynamic dampers, SVT fuel rail, 42lb fuel injectors, LSD, Spec Stage 2 clutch, etc, etc) and I'm still in the market for a vehicle to form the basis for my track car.
thast quite that parts list cant wait to see this project get underway
Sorry for the hijack Steve - bump for a good guy and a good seller.
ZTWsquared,Jan 11 2010, 11:30 PM Wrote:Sorry for the hijack Steve - bump for a good guy and a good seller.
[right][snapback]299392[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Ken, I'm home now, so if you're still interested let me know!

Need to make room in the garage for the SVT.
A friend is interested, How low can you go???
Scorcher000,Jan 20 2010, 03:42 PM Wrote:A friend is interested, How low can you go???
[right][snapback]299881[/snapback][/right]

Get them to e-mail me: lowblackdub@gmail.com
Did a synthetic oil change today. Old oil wasn't even dirty. Car is running great!
Open to reasonable offers...
Will take $2000 FIRM for the car. Would like to see it gone so I can put the SVT on the road.
SALE PENDING...
SOLD!