FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted All These Items.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1)Wanted stock Zetec air box with the snorkel (please don't hussle me on this one,i've sold an air box before for $10)

2)Need to borrow spring compressor(can't find princess auto or part sourse near my location)

3)My 2 1/4" MBRP is going to go for sale as soon as i get my stock catback from my buddy (or $100+stock catback), this thing sounds awesome, no ricer BS. It also has 2 resonators

4)Also need stock antenna (im gonna go check junk yard also)

5)Maybe some help on the weekend to take some stuff off. ( Optional :) )

I think that's it for now, will probably add some more stuff in the near future.
i have a stock airbox.... you can probably have it just to get it out of my garage

and there is a Princess auto in Whitby, just take Bayly st all the way from Pickering and you can't miss it. It's right beside a Leon's that you can see from the 401

i take it you're trading the car in or selling it? i have a beat up spray tinted front grill you can have too....

you selling your euro grille by chance?
SL8RZZX3,Sep 24 2007, 10:27 PM Wrote:i have a stock airbox.... you can probably have it just to get it out of my garage

and there is a Princess auto in Whitby, just take Bayly st all the way from Pickering and you can't miss it. It's right beside a Leon's that you can see from the 401

i take it you're trading the car in or selling it? i have a beat up spray tinted front grill you can have too....

you selling your euro grille by chance?
[right][snapback]249438[/snapback][/right]

that'll be awesome buddy...do you have a stock snorkel as well?
can we meet up somewhere or you can pm me your address.

i already have the stock upper grill...probably will need a stock bottom one but it has to be in working condition(not like euro grills)

and sorry bro my euro grill ain't for sale(at least yet)

selling your ride ? you find an svt or 2.3 ?

02ztsian

I have a stock snorkel-let me find it in the garage.
There's a Partsource at Sheppard and Brimley, right on the northwest corner. I'd highly recommend using it. The guys in there are really helpful and seem to know what they are talking about.
thanks guys.....looks like Gord is gonna hook me up with the airbox and snorkel....gonna check out that partsource.....

hey does anyone know how long you can rent tools from them for?
When I needed a deep socket to tighten up the bearing hub/axle nut on the sunfire you just bought the set and the returned it for full credit. I put the cost on the CC and returned 2 days later. I think it might be a week, call them ask. Nice thing about that location is that they seem to always have a kit instock and ALL the pieces are there (in good condition too).
j3rt,Sep 25 2007, 12:02 PM Wrote:When I needed a deep socket to tighten up the bearing hub/axle nut on the sunfire you just bought the set and the returned it for full credit.  I put the cost on the CC and returned 2 days later.  I think it might be a week, call them ask.  Nice thing about that location is that they seem to always have a kit instock and ALL the pieces are there (in good condition too).
[right][snapback]249473[/snapback][/right]

damn even that store is a mission to drive.......im just sayin its not even the distance.....its all this crazy traffic in torono.....i hate it
NikiterZTS,Sep 25 2007, 02:21 PM Wrote:
j3rt,Sep 25 2007, 12:02 PM Wrote:When I needed a deep socket to tighten up the bearing hub/axle nut on the sunfire you just bought the set and the returned it for full credit.  I put the cost on the CC and returned 2 days later.  I think it might be a week, call them ask.  Nice thing about that location is that they seem to always have a kit instock and ALL the pieces are there (in good condition too).
[right][snapback]249473[/snapback][/right]

damn even that store is a mission to drive.......im just sayin its not even the distance.....its all this crazy traffic in torono.....i hate it
[right][snapback]249484[/snapback][/right]
Don't know how good it is, but there is a Partsource in Pickering on Hwy2, over by Formula Ford. Nik, we can't always go 148 Kmh/hr. Sometimes we've gotta slow down and enjoy the scenery :rolleyes:
lol where did that number come from?

but yea i've been at Formula Ford before for a show....not a bad drive

do Canadian Tires land out their tools?
cdn tire used to lend out tools. If your in markham try the automotive canadian tire off mccowan north of 7 behind the canadian tire store. As well there is a partsource in richmond hill south of elgin mills on yonge st.
that canadian tire is right beside me :)

and i've been to that richmond hill partsource.....it a far drive in stupid HW 7
i have a snorkel - pm me