FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2.25 Ss Trubendz Magnaflow (new)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I find a Apexi WS exhaust kit, I will sell my brand new 2.25" Trubendz magnaflow exhaust kit. I purchased it a year ago from Trubendz but I never used it or installed it. It's just sitting in my storage in the original box so if anyone is interested in buying, let me know.

how much ?
Well it's absolutely brand new, never used and i ordered it from Trubendz for $285 US + $55 GST (border fees) + $50 brokerage fee (UPS) + shipping fee (i forgot but around $30) = $400.00+ US

my price: $300

If you come and just pick it up from my place, I save you the taxes, brokerage fees and shipping fees so you're saving a hell of a lot of money for a brand new, never used exhaust system.

Thanks,

p.s. i'm only selling this if i can get an apexi ws2 on my focus. If it's not possible to do that, then i'll probably just keep my trubendz magnaflow. Just seeing if there are any interested buyers.
is that for Cdan?
yep its for the sedan (but the hatch model is not that much different is it?)
cornflakes,Sep 27 2007, 08:39 AM Wrote:yep its for the sedan (but the hatch model is not that much different is it?)
[right][snapback]249643[/snapback][/right]

well you'd have to cut
still up for sale! brand new
new price: $285! It's brand new and just sitting in the original box in my storage locker.
SOLD