FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What They'll Sell At Costco Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been checking prices for certain merchandise in the States recently, and this morning I decided to check out the prices at the US Costco. I was slightly surprised when I was looking at the tabs at the top of the page that corresponded to the section I was looking for... when I found a 'Funeral' tab.

They sell caskets, urns, pet urns and 'keepsakes'. This might be insensitive, but I think it's funny. I mean, caskets in bulk?? ;)

Costco
wife and I picked up one, we are storing it in the basement :)

http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/P...ge/810224LL.jpg
mo_focus,Sep 21 2007, 01:30 PM Wrote:wife and I picked up one, we are storing it in the basement :)

http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/P...ge/810224LL.jpg
[right][snapback]249249[/snapback][/right]
You've never "done it" until you've "done it" in a closed casket. ;)
:blink: That's different :ph34r:

NefCanuck
they do this in France, so it's not that different I guess.
Wouldn't it be cheaper at coffinclub?
Well the price is good, a good coffin up here is $8000.
CanadaSVT,Sep 21 2007, 08:12 PM Wrote:Wouldn't it be cheaper at coffinclub?
[right][snapback]249265[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
thats creepy.....but then again it could work as an extra bad until the time comes
Toronto CFL fans might not be too happy with the one on the left.

ZX5chica,Sep 21 2007, 01:05 PM Wrote:I've been checking prices for certain merchandise in the States recently, and this morning I decided to check out the prices at the US Costco. I was slightly surprised when I was looking at the tabs at the top of the page that corresponded to the section I was looking for... when I found a 'Funeral' tab.

They sell caskets, urns, pet urns and 'keepsakes'. This might be insensitive, but I think it's funny. I mean, caskets in bulk?? ;)

Costco
[right][snapback]249248[/snapback][/right]