FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Happend To The October Cruise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't get a chance to get out to any of the other G2G's, so I want to make this one!!
Info please?
No one was able to organize one unfortunately.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=22345
Ok well I still want to go on one more cruise before the year is up is anyone interested? We could do Niagara cruise or maybe to Dover? Anyone still interested?
Canadian ST,Sep 20 2007, 08:30 PM Wrote:Ok well I still want to go on one more cruise before the year is up is anyone interested? We could do Niagara cruise or maybe to Dover? Anyone still interested?
[right][snapback]249203[/snapback][/right]

count me in
yeah im sure i would be able to make it
Yeah i'd still be interested.
I'm interested.
I'm interested too, but will people Actually show up?
If it's the right date, I'm going. Depends on work, and my wife's health.
Okay...so who's going to quarterback this?
oldeguy,Sep 21 2007, 10:40 AM Wrote:If it's the right date, I'm going. Depends on work, and my wife's health.
[right][snapback]249240[/snapback][/right]
Sory to hear about your wifes health :(
Ok I was thinking about the 3rd weekenend of October, Sunday the 21st of October.We can meet up at Hutch's fish and chips ( Near the Burlington Skyway) I think Niagara would be fun, I'll see if I can get a map from Anthony D of his old route I heard it was good. I guess we should all put in our .02c so everyone can enjoy.
Canadian ST,Sep 21 2007, 07:48 PM Wrote:Ok I was thinking about the 3rd weekenend of October, Sunday the 21st of October.We can meet up at Hutch's fish and chips ( Near the Burlington Skyway) I think Niagara would be fun, I'll see if I can get a map from Anthony D of his old route I heard it was good. I guess we should all put in our .02c so everyone can enjoy.
[right][snapback]249263[/snapback][/right]
Anthony has never organized this event..........I have.

Give credit where credit is due.
meford4u,Sep 21 2007, 08:36 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Sep 21 2007, 07:48 PM Wrote:Ok I was thinking about the 3rd weekenend of October, Sunday the 21st of October.We can meet up at Hutch's fish and chips ( Near the Burlington Skyway) I think Niagara would be fun, I'll see if I can get a map from Anthony D of his old route I heard it was good. I guess we should all put in our .02c so everyone can enjoy.
Anthony has never organized this event..........I have.

Give credit where credit is due.
[right][snapback]249274[/snapback][/right]

Sorry you are wright :D Would you like a biscuit?
Ok cool I got a great idea from meford4u...scavanger hunt!
Canadian ST,Sep 21 2007, 08:52 PM Wrote:Ok cool I got a great idea from meford4u...scavanger hunt!
[right][snapback]249278[/snapback][/right]

...or poker run!

The GF is from Niagara, and her parents live there, so if this falls thru, me and her still have something we can do :)

Is anyone from the London/Stratford/St.Thomas area? Maybe we can hookup for the drive there?
I'm in, just tell me where to go.........and how to get there. I'd be coming from the Oshawa area.
Ok so there is people who wanna go so here is a list of people, let us know if you wanna go so our list dosn't look so...dumb.

WuNgUnSVT
oldguy
Frost_2001
Canadian ST
Cris Six (my cousin)
nikiter zts
tippman
euro_zx5

Ideas:
poker run
scarenger hunt
scavenger run.........i don't know how to play poker(probably the only person on earth)
NikiterZTS,Sep 22 2007, 10:57 AM Wrote:scavenger run.........i don't know how to play poker(probably the only person on earth)
[right][snapback]249297[/snapback][/right]
Two
Pages: 1 2 3