FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Day For Driving...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the span of about 5 minutes on the 416 today, I spotted going the other way..

Ferrari F355 coupe in dark blue

Corvette C6 Z06 in bright yellow

Focus SVT ZX3 in silver

Anybody else see anyting out of the ordinary lately?

Ryan
i see almost every time i m on queensway..

was the bright yellow corvette had black wheels??
In Ottawa?
oops..toronto..
hehe, yeah i live in dudebridge thats all they drive around here.

Well minus the SVT. thats too low for them :(
Living near Mosport there isn't too much I haven't seen. The best have been a Porsche Carrera GT, and an Audi R-8 and a GT-40 Replica, in Gulf Colours. However, and I guess I'm dumb, but whenever I see a Focus SVT I think I've seen something special.
Oh and...................... :postpics:
Sorry, had to do it to everyone, myself included. B)
I've seen that Ferrari once between Moodie Drive and the 416, as well as a bright Orange Lamborghini Murcilago (however the hell that's spelt), some hopped up Porshes, M6 BMW, etc. I got a thumbs up one time from a guy in a SRT-8 300C...guess he thought it was cool to see someone that looks so young driving a GT Mustang at a decent speed...

There are a lot of nice cars around Ottawa...as well as the West end of Montreal...
you start to get desensitized to bling bling cars by going to track days
naz,Sep 19 2007, 04:41 AM Wrote:you start to get desensitized to bling bling cars by going to track days
[right][snapback]249055[/snapback][/right]

yeah...or when their all in your driveway.
naz,Sep 19 2007, 04:41 AM Wrote:you start to get desensitized to bling bling cars by going to track days
or when you begin to realize they all breakdown too :ph34r:
this sunday that just past I was heading to cornwall to take some photos of a baptismal, and before I left, i spotted 1 yellow T Rex turning in front of me. I was like, thats cool! Then as it proceeded with an advanced green to turn in front of me, I noticed another blue one behind it, then another, and another... you get my drift. In total there were 7 T-Rex's varying in colour Blue/Yellow/Red!! Kinda fun to watch them take off round the corner and down the road!!!
Okay that is it from me!

edit: Both DSLR's were in the back in bags so I didn't have enough time to get one out and pop a lens on it..... Kristy did mention beside me "Don't you wish you had your camera out?"
Ok, T-rex's are different... :)

Today's weird one? 1958 Edsel Ranger on the 416... WTF? :D
Ferrari enzo, yellow.

New 911 turbo, dark grey

New 911 GT3, white

Ferrari f430, red

Austin Martin DB9, green (any other colors for this car!)

Ford GT, red

all together in a parking lot in Calgary. Those bastards :P
Mmmm I love the new 997 GT3. What a sexy car. :D :wub:
saw a couple of ferrari's here last week (5 of them), and a Ford GT the other day (red)
saw this on the weekend (trackday however)...
[Image: IMG_4612.jpg]
^^ It'd be better with a V10 or a turbo setup. It just doesn't have the nuts to haul with the big dogs.
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]249069[/snapback][/right]

speaking of... i'll ask my friend for pics of a brand new gallardo that experienced complete engine failure (during normal driving) because of a stupidly designed lubrication system that starved the engine of oil.
Wet sump, dry sump... no sump? :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
naz,Sep 25 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]249069[/snapback][/right]

speaking of... i'll ask my friend for pics of a brand new gallardo that experienced complete engine failure (during normal driving) because of a stupidly designed lubrication system that starved the engine of oil.
[right][snapback]249515[/snapback][/right]
Stupidity is the people who buy expensive vehicles that break, too often.IF I had stupid money, it'd be a Porsche Carrera GT :rolleyes:
sw this peice of junk in Richmond Hill last weekend.

[Image: dad_at_f1_011.jpg]
Pages: 1 2