FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Re: Niagara Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll post me response here in case some of you miss it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well fellas I just got the email I was hoping I would get.

I'm off to Miami for a shoot for 2 weeks in October. I'm busy on the remaining week left after Thanksgiving so I won't be able to organize a cruise.

Unless we do it in Novemeber. BURRR.

Any of you guys are more than welcome to take it on. I can even give you ideas on routes in you're interested.

Sorry fellas.

Maybe next year! :(
Puppet?
I would do it if I had time and a car..........It would bring back some old memories from the first cruise.
S'okay Anthony, I'd offer but I just found out I'm going to be hitting the books in the next few months to get licensed as a paralegal :rolleyes:

First they tell us that we in the clinic system don't need to register and get us an exemption, then they turn around and tell us we "should" get licensed and won't pay for the test if we fail it! That's over $1,000 to take the damn test that we have to put out first! :blink:

NefCanuck
If I wasn't so far away, I would. Maybe I'll try anyhow. I'll MSN / FB you.
I 'll give a hand, as far as running it I don't know enough but I will help out .
NikiterZTS,Sep 13 2007, 10:32 AM Wrote:Puppet?
[right][snapback]248706[/snapback][/right]

puppet ??? who is puppet ??
ZX3guy2000,Sep 13 2007, 08:57 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 13 2007, 10:32 AM Wrote:Puppet?
[right][snapback]248706[/snapback][/right]

puppet ??? who is puppet ??
[right][snapback]248762[/snapback][/right]

You know, Puppet, he owns this place, stops by from time to time to say hi. lol
the Pony sites defenetly took him over
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2007, 11:00 AM Wrote:the Pony sites defenetly took him over
[right][snapback]248782[/snapback][/right]

[Image: FP8760~My-Little-Pony-Posters.jpg]

:lol:

Where the hell is Steve at anyways?
Well, he doesn't post on http://www.mustangcanada.com much at all, which sucks because the people on there aren't so bad.

Wonder where he is these days...
My guess is he's trying to keep ahead of the deluge at his current employment, or they have very restricted 'net access....

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 16 2007, 10:39 PM Wrote:My guess is he's trying to keep ahead of the deluge at his current employment, or they have very restricted 'net access....

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]248912[/snapback][/right]

t'was a bit of both... things were going tits-up and I had to redo the work of 2 or 3 developers. Just one of the unfortunate risks of moving a timeline up.

Just hopped over to a new project where hopefully things will be quieter... god I hope it's quieter

I even spent some of my overtime on a PS3 back at the end of August... and it's done nothing much but run folding@home ever since (80 WUs and counting!)...

maybe I'll have time to play sometime soon!
darkpuppet,Sep 27 2007, 01:24 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 16 2007, 10:39 PM Wrote:My guess is he's trying to keep ahead of the deluge at his current employment, or they have very restricted 'net access....

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]248912[/snapback][/right]

t'was a bit of both... things were going tits-up and I had to redo the work of 2 or 3 developers. Just one of the unfortunate risks of moving a timeline up.

Just hopped over to a new project where hopefully things will be quieter... god I hope it's quieter

I even spent some of my overtime on a PS3 back at the end of August... and it's done nothing much but run folding@home ever since (80 WUs and counting!)...

maybe I'll have time to play sometime soon!
[right][snapback]249667[/snapback][/right]

A.K.A. Steve has a girlfriend.
BS
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2007, 02:01 PM Wrote:A.K.A. Steve has a girlfriend.
[right][snapback]249671[/snapback][/right]

not yet, but maybe soon.... will keep you posted.
Welcome back Steve!!!

possible GF same as in the pics from the Hike ?
Well, here's hoping things get a bit easier for you DP.

Still torching the candle at both ends here, between work and family stuff:

My stepmother's hip replacement surgery went okay but the foul ups regarding her rehab are driving her crazy and now my mom's health taking a bit of a dive (She's down to a weight that she hasn't been since she immigrated to Canada in '68 thanks to an infection in her throat that won't go away :blink: :ph34r:)

Then my brother tells me the "wonderful" news that his employer has filed for bankruptcy protection...

God 2007 can't end soon enough :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
sounds like we need a proper night where we can all drink the demons away...
darkpuppet,Sep 27 2007, 10:22 PM Wrote:sounds like we need a proper night where we can all drink the demons away...
[right][snapback]249709[/snapback][/right]

Or at least drown them temporarily :P

NefCanuck