FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: There's This Kind Of "art".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
link is not working
NikiterZTS,Sep 11 2007, 11:13 PM Wrote:......tears down my face

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/...ll-this-a.html
[right][snapback]248641[/snapback][/right]

404 Error not Found

NIK, I wanna laugh!!! :P
cus nikter highlighted the visible link from a webpage and hit Ctrl C INSTEAD of right clicking it and choosing copy shortcut
you got me....

all fixed
wow..... if I guy wanted a car cube for art, why didn't he just go to his local wreaking yard?
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! SOB...why are rich ppl so stupid?
Welp, aside from the interesting factor of seeing the cars interior as the hydraulic press was turning that Porsche into a coffee table, that video had zero redeeming qualities whatsoever :ph34r:

Jeez, you want to do something tasteful, crush a Trablant or something damnit :angry:

NefCanuck
i gladly would have donated my focus in exchange for the porsche.....woulda look pretty much the same in the end......who am i kidding, my focus woulda found a way to catch on fire!!! :lol:
i couldn't watch it all, i stopped after it was lowered into the compactor.
when it was pressed from the side, it looked like a vw beetle..
That's just... that's just f***ing wrong.

ASSHOLES LIKE THIS MAKE ME f***ING MENTAL!

There, I feel better now. Marginally. f*** I hate "artists".
This happens all the time to every make and model, after they are road tested they crush them. They are called non-vin'ed cars, which means they are cars that come off the line with no vin number and can never be sold only used for test purposes.