FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Photography Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a thought, but what are the options of getting a photography thread / section put in here? There are a bunch of us here that enjoy photography as a hobby and this would be a place for us to share photos, tip, tricks, and reviews on equipment?

ZX3guy2000,Sep 11 2007, 05:11 PM Wrote:Just a thought, but what are the options of getting a photography thread / section put in here?  There are a bunch of us here that enjoy photography as a hobby and this would be a place for us to share photos, tip, tricks, and reviews on equipment?
[right][snapback]248626[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like an idea with some culture B)
I wont be posting much in there lol
sounds like a plan~
i always wanted to know taking a picture on highway, car looks sharp but the background is in motion,,u know what i mean..

how about including photoshop work as well??
I'm still learning, but i've seen some peoples skills on here, and I'm sure they would be able to share some secrets! Even some possible themes for shoot during a month or something like that.... just another thought!
Kinda sounds like a thread in a *cough* warez *cough* forum I used to be part of.
They had assignments each month and they would have to have their pic posted before a certain time and then everyone had to vote for their favorite and explain why they chose it!
Let's do it :)