FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics From Ottawa (sept 6-9)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ottawa pics

We had a great time touring out there, it's such a striking bit of countryside (south and south-west of Ottawa especially).

Here's one of my faves that I uploaded:

[Image: DSC_0086.jpg]
Nice shots. The only thing wrong with Ottawa is it's hockey team.
oldeguy,Sep 11 2007, 10:01 AM Wrote:Nice shots. The only thing wrong with Ottawa is it's hockey team.
[right][snapback]248604[/snapback][/right]

WHAT!!!!!!!! Let me guess your a Leaf fan. Nothing else to say. :twak:
oldeguy,Sep 11 2007, 10:01 AM Wrote:Nice shots. The only thing wrong with Ottawa is it's hockey team.
[right][snapback]248604[/snapback][/right]

...and the fans.
^ lol

Nice pics Adam.
Nice to hear you had a good time.
Nice pic of Watson's Mill in Manotick :)
I live 2mins from there.

You would have passed just outside of my house if you took the 416 exit at all.
^^ We passed that way several times!

I didn't see a red GFX ZX5 tho :(

I did run into a silver first-gen ZX3 with rims and a drop - I take it he's not a member here due to his stony demeanor?
Nice pics Adam, glad you had a good time while you were here in Ottawa.

I haven't run into that ZX3 yet, but I keep an eye out! Actually I don't run into any Ottawa members on here. Only Eric that once but that is it.....
ZX3guy2000,Sep 11 2007, 05:08 PM Wrote:Nice pics Adam, glad you had a good time while you were here in Ottawa. 

I haven't run into that ZX3 yet, but I keep an eye out!  Actually I don't run into any Ottawa members on here.  Only Eric that once but that is it.....
[right][snapback]248625[/snapback][/right]

Only me...Im sure you saw Nate.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 11 2007, 01:52 PM Wrote:^^ We passed that way several times!

I didn't see a red GFX ZX5 tho :(

[right][snapback]248620[/snapback][/right]

Once Friday rolls around, I normally move into the market for the weekend, and come home Sunday night.

Sounds like you had a great time in Ottawa though!
focusonthis_88,Sep 11 2007, 05:11 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Sep 11 2007, 05:08 PM Wrote:Nice pics Adam, glad you had a good time while you were here in Ottawa. 

I haven't run into that ZX3 yet, but I keep an eye out!  Actually I don't run into any Ottawa members on here.  Only Eric that once but that is it.....
[right][snapback]248625[/snapback][/right]

Only me...Im sure you saw Nate.
[right][snapback]248627[/snapback][/right]

Nope I have never run into Nate around Ottawa.......................................

**insert car won't start joke here**

sorry couldn't resist.....
Nice pics,

And I'll tell you what's wrong with Ottawa....they have like 5 and 6-way traffic intersections downtown, there are no easy or direct routes on or off the expressway in the central part of the city, and there are truckload of one-way streets, and streets with no left or right turns allowed...so if you get lost downtown or near the north end of elgin street or near the market and aren't from around there, good luck getting out of there. The first time I tried to get back on the highway from my gf's place at night, I got lost, and it took me 1/2 an hour to just get to the highway...lol

Oh yeah, and that they don't have a CFL team there right now too...Though the CEO of Steelback is in negotiations with Ottawa to try and bring a team back there again...
Drivesthebeast,Sep 16 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:Nice pics,

And I'll tell you what's wrong with Ottawa....they have like 5 and 6-way traffic intersections downtown, there are no easy or direct routes on or off the expressway in the central part of the city, and there are truckload of one-way streets, and streets with no left or right turns allowed...so if you get lost downtown or near the north end of elgin street or near the market and aren't from around there, good luck getting out of there.  The first time I tried to get back on the highway from my gf's place at night, I got lost, and it took me 1/2 an hour to just get to the highway...lol

Oh yeah, and that they don't have a CFL team there right now too...Though the CEO of Steelback is in negotiations with Ottawa to try and bring a team back there again...
[right][snapback]248877[/snapback][/right]

Dude call me, I'm 8 mins from downtown, I'll help you get out!

GPS if your best friend!!!!!