FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Kona Wrc Focus (cali Plates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
had my camara in hand so i took some pics kind of a grungry garage to keep a car with some expensive toys but hey it was there in the morning and still there when i left

[Image: P1000286.jpg]

[Image: P1000287.jpg]

[Image: P1000288.jpg]
looks like that is around 2 weeks ago i think??
I think that guy lives in BC. He bought it and was bringing it back to canada, but they were giving him hell because of all the aftermarket parts on it
was in bc for 3 months..
and now i m in toronto
I see it on the DVP every now and again. Very sweet looking Focus.
Nice work.
Ya I noticed it while I was working in Toronto a few weeks ago, very nice ride.
thanks you for all comments

i recently found out someone shoved his/her rotten bread under my hood..through gap btw hood and grill..
this is why i hate this supervisor of my apartment..
konafocuswrc,Sep 10 2007, 10:11 AM Wrote:thanks you for all comments

i recently found out someone shoved his/her rotten bread under my hood..through gap btw hood and grill..
[right][snapback]248556[/snapback][/right]

ok LOL
your car has been abused like nothing else i know by the public of City Toronto
NikiterZTS,Sep 10 2007, 03:25 PM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,Sep 10 2007, 10:11 AM Wrote:thanks you for all comments

[right][snapback]248556[/snapback][/right]

ok LOL
your car has been abused like nothing else i know by the public of City Toronto
[right][snapback]248558[/snapback][/right]

i dont think its just Toronto, its Canada general. hopefully once you change your plates to Ontario everyone will be nice to you. Well expcet the french :D

its odd how ppl are to you. When i was in Cali with my car while back ppl were so nice to mee seeing my ONT plates.
lol

yeah that is what my friend said to me..

went to service ontario to change my us driver license to ontario last friday and she told me computer in cali is not working or something..and that was after spend $18 of 3 hr parking..

then today morning went there again, and she only could pull my recent driver license info..and told me about faxiing my info from california to here and this and that and i may get G1..
then she gave me G license..
it could b because i have california lincese...mayb not..

was thinking about getting personalized plate say, " WRC 03" or "KONA WRC" but it was like..$200 or something..
yup its $200 for custom plates a little expensive but its worth it hense my plates ZX3 2NV but yaa KONA WRC would be a nice touch but yaa i really really like the seats its the 1st thing i noticed not cheap as well as the roof scoop is it functnal?
yep roof scoop is functional.
[Image: IMG_2597.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2595.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2594.jpg]
^^so it works like a vent?
pulls air in and push air out
i guess im lucky to have a sunroof
NikiterZTS,Sep 12 2007, 06:42 PM Wrote:i guess im lucky to have a sunroof
[right][snapback]248679[/snapback][/right]

Amen brother.

it doesn't work the same as a sunroof air actully forced in to cool you down rather then having the windows down is it a kit or something i wouldn't mind looking into it not sure if ill go througgh with it though
wasn't a kit..
had to purchase seperately..
i cannot fully open roof vent due to lower roof scoop but it pulls air in seriously
konafocus, is that why u have no need for your fm antenna any more? the roof scoop? lol pm me. i will pick it off u
well, i am not going to wait for you anymore..
last time, waited for you to come and didn;t show up and u didn;t even call me..

if you really want this, send me shipping $$ and i will only ship this to u..

i m not trying to make an enemy here..