FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Do Not Go To Canadian Tire On Queensway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 days ago, went to get provincial test..

2 lugs out of 16 was replaced by stock lugs which requires special thin wall socket to remove..but i do not have..and I didn't ask them to change the one on front..

And Yesterday I was trying to remove wheel to replace strut mount and other lugs came out easy but not 1 on front driver side..

Went to Canadian tire today morning 9 am and talked to supervisor and he agreed to give me the special socket but couldn't find any..

So Mechanic "A" was the one working on my car and he was not here today..

Other Mechanic "B" tried to take off using impact gun and couldn't take it off 1 lug and now saying that I ruined lug key, he rounded off key more using impact gun now..so I showed him using my hand tool and other came off easy..
if i ruined, why the other lugs came out easy..and there is no chance to ruin lugs using lug key with hand tool..

Then I said, "if Mechanic "A" torqued down properly, why is not coming out then.."

Then this Mechanic "B" started using "F" word every time he speaks..Get the F!@# out of here, Talk to F!@# Manager, it is not F@#!@# my problem, so and so..

I asked, "did you say f*** to me?"
And he said, "yeah what the f!@#, get the f!@# out of here"
I step close to his face and repeated, "did you say f***? to me?
and he repeats the same words..
And he walked away and talked to other mechanics saying "little guy blah blah blah"
then Supervisor came, he tell supervisor instead, "i am taking off uniform to fight and tell him to come to back door".

DUH~I was right beside of you! Why not talk to me directly??

Then he drove another car in and he repeated, "if he wants to bet me up, i will take off uniform and fight"..then I said to him, "you wanna fight right now??"
he said," not now, i m working"...

what an a$$hole..I can knock him down within 30 seconds..
whatever..

I am going there again tuesday 8 in the morning to see Mechanic 'A"

What is up with this EDITED* SORRY guy
He better watch his mouth!! :angry:
Get a buddy w/ a video camera next time... see if he starts up again. I'm sure the store manager would not approve of this behavior.

The CT guys probably used the impact to put it on thats why its F'd, actually I know those idiots always use an impact. I hate canadian tire!

konafocuswrc,Sep 9 2007, 03:42 PM Wrote:What is up with this persian, Iraq, or Iran" guy??
He better watch his mouth!! :angry:
[right][snapback]248474[/snapback][/right]

please do not include persians with arabs :) we are totaly different

as for crappy tire dude, what the hell are you doing going to crappy tire for?

crappy tire is for women that have no clue about cars, crappy tire rapes them left and right and they take it. you seem to know your cars so go to a real place.
went there because that is the only place i know who can do provincial test..

i asked here about where to take test and got no reply here..
so took it to crappy tire..

and they caused more problem then before..

there is no way to ruin wheel lug key using hand tool..
this is rediculous..

i raised my voice a bit but never showed my anger..
supervisor tried to stop what this mechanic was trying to say, but super couldn't do anything about it..

when manager(female) showed up, it seemed he keep his mouth shut..
yeah i would aviod crappy tire mechanics specially in TO. i know some ppl have good stories out of town, but in town. they are bunch of lazy idiots that ruin cars rather then fixing them up.

Funny if you talk to anyone about CT they will tell you a story about thier experiance with CT.
the worst part is, i have to drive 15 mins each way..

yeah i just asked my friend about it and CT in toronto is bad, real bad..
but good story out of town..

all we know and mecahnics not in CT, using hand tool is the safe way to treat customers car..

by the way, using impact gun, how much time does one save??couple secs?ridiculous..
That sucks man!! I have used Crappy Tire once and had big problems with them...bottom line is there scum bags ( at least the ones I have dealt with) I haven't ever heard anything good about them either
To bad you had to go thru that man....

My tire place takes em off by hand, and put em on by hand torque to specs. Every time.

Keep your cool or you will be the one in jail.. happens everytime. The vid cam idea is gooood idea.
Ask for the area supervisors name and number
CTC Corperate dont screw around with stuff like that.
Mason,Sep 9 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:Ask for the area supervisors name and number
[right][snapback]248493[/snapback][/right]

supervisor was there and he had no power to control this mechanic. :blink:
Mason,Sep 9 2007, 04:44 PM Wrote:Ask for the area supervisors name and number

Agreed there...

They use air gun cause they are too fking lazy to use a torque wrench.
konafocuswrc,Sep 9 2007, 03:07 PM Wrote:
Mason,Sep 9 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:Ask for the area supervisors name and number

supervisor was there and he had no power to control this mechanic. :blink:
[right][snapback]248496[/snapback][/right]

well thats nice....what the hell is he there for then(supervisor)?

dude i donno...but it makes me wanna smack that that kid already by reading this story......i can't believe they actually mouth off like that to the customers...wow just wow
I agree with Hardkore, take a buddy with you and a video camera when you go in again. Also, call Canadian Tire's main office,not the local store, the main office will deal with you better, just stay calm, calm, but assertive. If you lived out in Durham, I would have given you a couple of places for the safety test. Main thing, stay away from Canadian Tire for mechanical work.

I bet your starting to hate Toronto? :ph34r:
ok glad it wasnt me , prolly would have ended up in jail , would have smacked him up side the head lol
I've taken BOTH my cars to the CT here in Burlington.

I ALWAYS see if Aaron is working first (meford's son) When I go in, I wave him down and make sure he works on the cars himself.
I've only ever had one problem with CT and that was the time my wife took her car in for an etest and didn't make sure Aaron was working....turned out they wanted to ccharge her upwards of 600 dollars to repair a dirty air filter, 02 sensor and spark plug wites. :lol:

The look on dudes face when I called ot challenge him must have been priceless.

Now if I needed a new tranny, or head gasket.... I'd have it over to the dealer for sure.

For tiny s***, if Aaron is working, I'll go to CT.

you should of ninja'd his ass.
Flofocus,Sep 10 2007, 10:04 AM Wrote:you should of ninja'd his ass.
[right][snapback]248543[/snapback][/right]

haha

[Image: user1680_1154317769.jpg]
lol

tomorrow is the day i see the mechanic who worked on my car..and if the other mechanic gives me some munched sh@# face to me, :ph34r: :ph34r: ;)
went there today and met the mechanic "A" who worked on my car, rudy mechanic "B" wasn;t there..

this Mechanic "A" was easy to talk and he told me that he will drill out and put new stud in for free!! but i had no time today, so i am going back there tomorrow morning..
Canadian Tire is the only place the Registrar of Imported Vehicles allows to do the inspections on vehicles imported into Ontario, simply because they are everywhere.

My dad flipped when he found out they CT had to do the inspection on his then new 2006 Mustang GT that he won from PA. Luckily, the small town CT by him had a tech he new and trusted to do it.

Why they won't let a dealer for the brand of car do the inspection is beyond me. :iono:

Ryan