FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Security Around Bush A Little Weak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wonder how long they are gonna get....
hehe yeah, so who is laughing now?

sometimes these guys can go a bit over board
mo_focus,Sep 7 2007, 01:37 PM Wrote:hehe yeah, so who is laughing now?

sometimes these guys can go a bit over board
[right][snapback]248393[/snapback][/right]

i agree that was a bit overboard but........im one to also find this extremely funny
Not overboard at all. I'm appalled that they are in jail. These guys should be released and THANKED for showing the world how crap the security is around people that should be protected. Not that I'm a politician lover by ANY means (#$%!@#%~ idiots most of them), but to get busted for doing this is ridiculous. To me, everyone involved in the 'security' should be charged with incompetence!

"They face jail time for breaching the Apex security"....lol...WHAT SECURITY?!

It's a joke on the planning and execution of a 'plan' to protect these VIP's.

Imaging, that SUV that got within 30ft of Bush's hotel, packed with explosives......Boom, no more Bush (no loss, but still), or innocent civilians in there either.....

Just my 2c.

/rant
yeah I got to agree they basically just showed how easy it is to do it where now the security will beef up and take down the risk of an actual attack.
Jail for what? A harmless incursion with zero threat to the attendees?

BALLS.

Bush and his warmongers strike once again. Where's the HarperPoodle condemning the acts of comedians who resemble terrorists?