FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F.s. Car Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alpine type-x sub 12" custom alpine built enclosure
mrd-1005 (1000watts rms)
pg 1 farat cap

$800 obo

driving to bc no room for the car audio
hate to sell but life goes on

also have 2 boston acoustic 6.5" speakers i took from a wrecked car $100 obo

the buyer of the car audio also gets a dynamat wedge pak nevr used
Hey man, I assume you are living in BC now eh?
I've got the 10'' version of this sub... TypeX.... WORTH EVERY PENNY if you like bass..

To lots.... this sub will overwhelm your head. I kid you not, it bumps the s*** out of your face! :P

you can litterally feel your ear drums vibrating! its insane.... These are crazy subs! :)
SVTGuy02,Feb 27 2008, 02:29 PM Wrote:I've got the 10'' version of this sub... TypeX.... WORTH EVERY PENNY if you like bass..

To lots.... this sub will overwhelm your head. I kid you not, it bumps the s*** out of your face! :P

you can litterally feel your ear drums vibrating!  its insane.... These are crazy subs! :)
[right][snapback]258938[/snapback][/right]

Yeah so I hear, I was looking for a JLW7 but havent struck one for a good price yet. I have a Phenoix Gold Xenon 1200.1 that was upgraded by PG to push 1800watts at 18.8watts so I was told. lol. So out goes the back seat and in comes 4 12" Infinity Perfects, or the guy I bought it off pushed a 12" JLW7 and won awards with it. What to do... at the same time dont want all the added weight, so will try to make it removeable but built in look.