FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is For The Mustang Lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the techs here at work got a chance to do some mods to a gt 500. He put a smaller blower pulley. longtube headers (whitch took 15hours to install), tuner, full exhaust. The car sounds like an indy car. Very fast and cuts loose with a thid gear squeeze. Needs better tires but its very nice car. He blew the trany in it the other day so a beefed up tremec is going in this weekend.

[Image: genimage5.jpg]

[Image: genimage4.jpg]

[Image: genimage3.jpg]

[Image: genimage2.jpg]

[Image: genimage1.jpg]

[Image: genimage.jpg]

Flofocus: Edited to adjust pics.
very nice

but please post photos in a right format not one after another
Nice car... Where do you work?

Ryan
I see Steeda parts... sweet!

02SVTSEDAN

Naaaaaasty!!! - F--in Naaaasty!!!!... ;)
Cheers,
I work at Alexandria Ford but he did the car at home, you know a little moonlighting. Im sure you know the area since you are from kemptville so i will just say that the car comes from the island. The guy says that he has hit 280 kph, I dont know but i wouldnt want to go that fast on the 401. I think it could do it though.
That's a wicked Stang! Love that orange.
280 should be possible with this car.
I was able to bring my '99 cobra to 240kph+ in fourth gear.
There's a ton of these cars for sale in autotrader... for about 15K more than they are worth!
I'd still take one ;)
snorcus,Sep 4 2007, 08:57 AM Wrote:I work at Alexandria Ford but he did the car at home, you know a little moonlighting.  Im sure you know the area since you are from kemptville so i will just say that the car comes from the island. The guy says that he has hit 280 kph, I dont know but i wouldnt want to go that fast on the 401. I think it could do it though.
[right][snapback]248186[/snapback][/right]

I grew up 10 minutes from Cornwall, and had some run ins with folks from The Island back in my childish street racing days... :rolleyes: Me and Tim (Zx3guy2000 or whatever) used to cruise Pitt & Sydney alot back in the summers. Those were the days.

For the record, my '84 GT (5.0, 5-speed) has seen 210 on the 401... 280 should be attainable in that thing, since it has twice the horsepower and better gearing... :D

Ryan
They have some pretty crazy stuff over there. Some is tacky but some is done with some style.
I did 225kph in the foci.

200 - 225 took forever!