FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Family Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there's only like 2 days left before the Family Pricing promotion ends (Aug. 31st). Since they are 2007 models, if they still have the cars on their lots after Aug.31.....will they still keep the discounted price or be willing to offer at the Family Price even after the aug.31st deadline?

My dad says even though the FFP promotion ends at the end of summer (Aug.31), they will sill sell it discounted or keep the price going since they are trying to get rid of it.

It would be good to know this because it doesn't look like i'll be getting my 07 focus within 2 days :S

The FFP will definitely end on the 31st. FoC has made an internal commitment that this is one incentive they won't hold over. This is an annual event now and they intend to maintain the integrity of the timing.

Having said that Ford of Canada always has some sort of consumer incentive going whether it's lower interest rates or cash-back or something like that - so FPP will be replaced with something.

How "rich" these new incentives are will depend on Ford of Canada's inventory position.

The fact that the '08 Focus is substantially different than the '07 might work in your favour if you're shopping for an '07 because unlike a carry-over situation selling the old model is harder for them - and so heavier incentives might be in order.

Having said that, I don't think FoC will have much '07 Focus inventory left by the time the '08s get here - so there will be little reason for them to put big incentives on them at that point.

My educated guess is that the new incentives won't be nearly as strong as FPP.

cornflakes,Aug 29 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:So there's only like 2 days left before the Family Pricing promotion ends (Aug. 31st).  Since they are 2007 models, if they still have the cars on their lots after Aug.31.....will they still keep the discounted price or be willing to offer at the Family Price even after the aug.31st deadline? 

My dad says even though the FFP promotion ends at the end of summer (Aug.31), they will sill sell it discounted or keep the price going since they are trying to get rid of it.

It would be good to know this because it doesn't look like i'll be getting my 07 focus within 2 days :S
[right][snapback]247953[/snapback][/right]
I think i just realized why i want an 07 focus so bad. I saw the 08 focus.

Good man, go get one. ZX5 SES FTMFW.
They won't be holding over the FPP. I have access to the incentive bulletins, and it's definitely done on the 31st. You've pretty much shcrewd yourself out of one of us giving you an Ambassador discount because there's no way you'll be able to get the paperwork done and take delivery before tomorrow and the deal is non-raincheckable.

That said, you can still get an XPlan through one of us AND get whatever incentives come after FPP. That might work out nearly as good. They probably won't release the new bulletins until midnight Tuesday morning. I'll be watching because I'm waiting to buy as well.
Hey... about the embassador plan... could that work on a '08 Taurus-X FWD?
I'm going out with the misses to see/try one.
I could take delivery tomorrow!!!
Let me know

P.S. does this work on a lease???
You wouldn't have been able to combine it with the FPP, just XPlan. You'd have to weigh out which is cheaper, XPlan+Ambassador or FPP.

I'm on vacation so I can't look it up today, being at the end of the offer, I tossed the letter in the trash. :( The dealer would be able to tell you the amounts involved and whether it's valid on the lease.