FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why Is Ppl Mess With My Car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why why why..

as soon as i got my focus, someone made huge dent of rear quartter panel and ran away..was dark and found this out later..

d***head threw glass bottle out of his window and made huge dent and scratch on my passenger side door..couldn't catch him on heavy traffic..

key scratched..kid..kid kid..

some a$$ tried to pop my hood vent and left dent and screwdriver mark..

someone backed and wrecked my fiberglass front bumper and ran away..found out when someone actually told me about it..

kid or whoever must be fell in love with my windshield banner..tried to remove and it look ugly now..

someone threw salt all over my car and ruined paint..so i had to get underground parking lot..bbq-ing or something??

but then..2 days ago, some a$$ took weight plates off from front wheel and ran away..my steering wheel shaked like for 2 days..then i found plates today and re-attached, now no more shakes on steering wheel...

why why why...plz plz do not touch my car~~~~~!!

this post is worthless but..why not..
I assume this is over the life of your Focus and not an indication of vandalism in Toronto? That sucks though, people don't give a s**t... maybe if they worked for their money and put time and effort into their ride/maintaining it, maybe... they would give a damn.
welcome to Toronto.....
no one f**ed with my car around here yet(knock on the wood) but as soon they will.....watch out
Have you thought about getting a car alarm?
ouch sorry man =(

i keep my car looking stock so no one looks twice at it
sucks to hear that! I've see your car in Toronto and its really nice,so I guess people want what you have??? A$$holes. Sorry about your luck
last 3 all happened here in toronto..within 2 months..

my apartment is really weird..manager opens the underground parking lot almost everyday and gives strangers to park their cars and charge them $10 per entry..
Time to move eh?
konafocuswrc,Aug 29 2007, 11:17 PM Wrote:last 3 all happened here in toronto..within 2 months..

my apartment is really weird..manager opens the underground parking lot almost everyday and gives strangers to park their cars and charge them $10 per entry..
[right][snapback]247942[/snapback][/right]

that sounds pretty messed up... does the homeowners association or the building owner know about this? i would raise all hell about that situation.. that doesn't sound right at all. i bet you the mgr is getting that money straight into his pocket and you are getting jacked around by random people as a result.
Sounds like you ran into one of the sleazier landlords in Toronto. Sadly nothing in the tenant legislation prevents what they're doing, as parking spaces are the landlords to do with as they see fit.

Even if he went after them at the Landlord and Tenant Board, don't think he'd be successful in getting the Board to tell the landlord to stop the practice :(

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 30 2007, 12:27 AM Wrote:Sounds like you ran into one of the sleazier landlords in Toronto.  Sadly nothing in the tenant legislation prevents what they're doing, as parking spaces are the landlords to do with as they see fit.

Even if he went after them at the Landlord and Tenant Board, don't think he'd be successful in getting the Board to tell the landlord to stop the practice :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]247945[/snapback][/right]

if his landlord advertised *secure* underground parking, he could argue that this practice is violating that promise

it would be easier if the landlord wasn't in on it, and the mgr is pocking the money himself....
Welcome to Toronto. It's all those Ricers who are jealous of your rendition of the best small car on the planet :D I would think about moving to a different neighbourhood.
naz,Aug 29 2007, 08:53 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 30 2007, 12:27 AM Wrote:Sounds like you ran into one of the sleazier landlords in Toronto.  Sadly nothing in the tenant legislation prevents what they're doing, as parking spaces are the landlords to do with as they see fit.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]247945[/snapback][/right]

if his landlord advertised *secure* underground parking, he could argue that this practice is violating that promise

it would be easier if the landlord wasn't in on it, and the mgr is pocking the money himself....
[right][snapback]247952[/snapback][/right]

I wish I shared your optimism that the Landlord and Tenant Board here would see it that way, but I had a hearing last week where I caught the super having told a bold faced lie at the first hearing and during this second hearing I couldn't even get the member hearing the case to consider fining her or the landlord :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
it sucks that so much bad stuff has happened to your car. I have seen it is person, and i respect the amount of work and effort you put into it.

Like others said, maybe its time for a 2way paging alarm.
welcome to TO, back in 2000 I had my ZX3 less than 2 weeks and it got keyed and it was only a stock Focus at the time.
2 way wouldn;t work..it is parked underground..

off topic but is there any townhouse near etobicoke or missisauga??
looking to spend $1k~$1.4k per month.
so i can have private parking lot plus 1 more space for me to work on my car..
konafocuswrc,Sep 2 2007, 01:40 PM Wrote:2 way wouldn;t work..it is parked underground..

off topic but is there any townhouse near etobicoke or missisauga??
looking to spend $1k~$1.4k per month.
so i can have private parking lot plus 1 more space for me to work on my car..
[right][snapback]248129[/snapback][/right]

check http://www.mls.ca that's the website I used when I was looking for a house they have listings for townhouse's as well as Condo's.

Laterz :)