FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Big 3 Wire Kit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone needed a Big 3 Wire Kit for their focus? There is a guy on focaljet that makes them and I just wanted to see if anyone wanted any?

I'm sure we could do a joint shipping thing and then have a quick meet one monday night to exchange.

If anyone needs one, let me know. I'll probably be ordering them relatively soon. For pricing he had said $55 but I'm sure it would come down a lot more if even 4-5 people ordered one.
why can't you just make it yourself? it seems a lot of money for some wires and ring terminals.

http://www.focushacks.com/?modid=31&ht=Imp...und%20(Big%203)
I had a stereo shop here in burlington get me 2 gauge wire with 6 ring terminals for my big three. The guys even crimped the ring terminals on the wire for me and I payed $60 bucks for it all. I think I had a total of 8 feet of 2 gauge wire. I installed it all myself and it helped alot with stability of my electrical system.

I actually have 4 wires in total:

- Engine to chassis (-) (back left of engine compartment above the alternator)
- Alternator to Positive (+) Terminal on the battery
- Battery (-) to chassis
- Battery (-) to transmission
I like the how-to on FocuShacks.com its relatively cheap to make this
I can get 1/0 gauge wire, PM if anyone needs
Burnin21, is your Alternator to Battery positive fused ??
discountgolfclubs18

I just wanted to come on to this site to say that I am very sorry ... I am an idiot and a waste of space and time. Please accept my apology.
WOW... spam bot lol
lmao I do not accept.
... stupid question; But are these pre-fab kits still available? I haven't found a decent wire supplier yet.
You guys with greater than 4 gauge love overkill, eh? I've run 4 ga for relocated batteries (15'-20' lengths) and that was plenty. I'm sure you can find some decent 8 ga from any surplus store (KW Surplus on Victoria is great) for cheap, along with loom and terminal rings. Don't forget to solder and shrink wrap it!
4 gauge for a battery relocation?? I run 0 gauge to my trunk for my amp!