FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got Banned From My Local Site Lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well just got banned from my local site no surprise since there all honda guys and are dicks lol anywho told anthony D's instructions to a guy to helpthem out and this big stink started over it .. so if anyone can be a computer genious and virus them to death that be cool lol They said it will scratch your car worst and all this s*** lol
zx5power,Aug 29 2007, 08:58 AM Wrote:Well just got banned from my local site no surprise since there all honda guys and are dicks lol anywho told anthony D's instructions to a guy to helpthem out and this big stink started over it .. so if anyone can be a computer genious and virus them to death that be cool lol They said it will scratch your car worst and all this s*** lol
[right][snapback]247863[/snapback][/right]

Link?

What exactly did you tell them????
I told them your exact how to lol ... and it went from there
zx5power,Aug 29 2007, 10:34 AM Wrote:I told them your exact how to lol ... and it went from there
[right][snapback]247877[/snapback][/right]

yeah really helps when you post a link so we know WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON :lol:
http://www.maritimesportcompact.ca

this is the note I get when I attempt to sign in

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Advertising while Not a paid Sponser and also giving damaging advice to users

Date the ban will be lifted: 09-05-2007, 12:00 PM"
what 'how to' did you give them?
Anthony D's how to on removing scratches
zx5power,Aug 29 2007, 10:41 AM Wrote:Anthony D's how to on removing scratches
[right][snapback]247882[/snapback][/right]

With meguiars scratch x?

Thats the easiest stuff to use...and it works great.

Tell them thyre fawkin idiots, actually I will join and tell them. Point me to the right place.

I detailed a BEAUTIFUL black 03 911 Turbo 2 weeks ago, it had some swirl marks and some scratches. i used meguiars Scrath X on his whole car, and he couldnt beleive how it turned out. Most of the scratches and swirl marks were completely gone.

I also did a co-workers Rav4 last Sunday....She had a bunch of scratches around her door handle because of her long nails. She couldnt beleive I got the scratches out, she thought I was kidding when I told her I'd get most them out.

If anybody is interested in getting theyre car detailed at a good price, let me know. ;) Exterior Wash, Clay bar, polish, Wax, and interior vaccum and dash cleaning for $100 ($120 for trucks)
http://www.maritimesportcompact.ca the admin was msc_root and you got to wait to have your login accepted before you can post lol
zx5power,Aug 29 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=21718

that how to
[right][snapback]247886[/snapback][/right]

Well.... :lol:

Rubbin coumpound should only be used if you know how to use it.

For the guy thats just getting into this...

Wash the car, then claybar after (follow the intructions, easy to use, DO NOT DROP IT ON THE GROUND)

Use meguiars scratch X on places where swirl marks and scratches are present, if the car is really bad, do the whole car with it. If you still have scratches after the meguiars scratch x application, you'll probably need to see a pro that can use a rubbing compound to buff it out. That ususally means your scratches are deeper than the clearcoat. :ph34r:

after that, apply a good polishing agent, I use meguiars or mothers, and an orbital buffer.

I ususally give it a day or so to get all the dust and stuff off, then follow up with some wax. Wax wont really make it shine, its more for protection than anything, its the prwevious step (ploishing) that will get your shine.

OR....go see meford, he does wetsanding and you just cant beat a good wetsanding. His detailing work on the focus is amazing.
they were saying that the how to was just something to make it worst
zx5power,Aug 29 2007, 11:02 AM Wrote:they were saying that the how to was just something to make it worst
[right][snapback]247889[/snapback][/right]
..and theyre kind of right...Turtle wax rubbing coumpound is almost like 800 grit sandpaper <_< If you dont know how to use it properly, you WILL make it worse.

I remember ad posting something about meguiars scrath xand that is why i thought we were talking about that at 1st...
BWAHAHA!

Idiots.

It's all how you work with it.

Some people are such morons....

I'm not saying grind on it until you reach the metal... :lol:

In moderation people!

I've done this technique on Boats, Cars and my Father's vintage cars and It's done nothing but make the scratches go away.

Whatever, It works for me. :rolleyes:

Some people don't like other people's methods. :rolleyes:
yeah I guess they didnt lol
haha I emailed the main site admin and I got the ban lifted lol bet that other admin wont like that ...