FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meford...here's A Nice Svt For Sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link isn't working... :blink:

NefCanuck
needs an item number
item number 300143364825
nice
i would

its only got 8000 miles on it, engine is not modded...over all clean car

peace
That is a perfect car. Except not yet and not from California.

The only warranty work has been a dead battery replaced in May '07 with 6030 miles.

This car is SPOTLESS.
Probably not going the route of a Focus. I have been looking and looking, and with the delay of the house, I pay down the mortgage that much more and save that much more, having more $$$ (I hope) for a car next Spring/Summer. That and the fact my wife doesn't want the new car until the Dynasty dies. why? I haven't got a clue. I hate that car and only drive it when necessary.
The replacement car I am looking at is the Lincoln Zepher. The MKZ, now has the larger motor, that I don't need, as fuel econmy driving 100kms per day is an issue. I also don't need a second vehicle equipped with four wheel drive, which the new MKZ has.
So she is getting a major upgrade.
But I would never count out the Focus, especially an SVT, becuase it is a car we both enjoy.
Damn American's never sharing their EAP package with Canada. That's a nice clean example, but similar ones could be found much closer.
meford4u,Aug 29 2007, 10:23 AM Wrote:Probably not going the route of a Focus.  I have been looking and looking, and with the delay of the house, I pay down the mortgage that much more and save that much more, having more $$$ (I hope) for a car next Spring/Summer.  That and the fact my wife doesn't want the new car until the Dynasty dies.  why?  I haven't got a clue.  I hate that car and only drive it when necessary.
The replacement car I am looking at is the Lincoln Zepher.  The MKZ, now has the larger motor, that I don't need, as fuel econmy driving 100kms per day is an issue.  I also don't need a second vehicle equipped with four wheel drive, which the new MKZ has.
But I would never count out the Focus, especially an SVT, becuase it is a car we both enjoy.
[right][snapback]247876[/snapback][/right]

Good idea man, but the Zephyr? Don't those come with a free GPS subscription and a pack of Depends? :D
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2007, 10:23 AM Wrote:Good idea man, but the Zephyr? Don't those come with a free GPS subscription and a pack of Depends? :D
[right][snapback]247895[/snapback][/right]

No no. You're thinking of Buick. :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2007, 10:23 AM Wrote:Good idea man, but the Zephyr? Don't those come with a free GPS subscription and a pack of Depends? :D

Meh, if things break right after all is said and done with the estate, I may look into an MKZ myself (Or even a Zephyr, I'm thinking more about the room and ride quality, not its resale value) as a DD so I can do something :D with the Focus ;)

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2007, 11:23 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 29 2007, 10:23 AM Wrote:Probably not going the route of a Focus.  I have been looking and looking, and with the delay of the house, I pay down the mortgage that much more and save that much more, having more $$$ (I hope) for a car next Spring/Summer.  That and the fact my wife doesn't want the new car until the Dynasty dies.  why?  I haven't got a clue.  I hate that car and only drive it when necessary.
The replacement car I am looking at is the Lincoln Zepher.  The MKZ, now has the larger motor, that I don't need, as fuel econmy driving 100kms per day is an issue.  I also don't need a second vehicle equipped with four wheel drive, which the new MKZ has.

Good idea man, but the Zephyr? Don't those come with a free GPS subscription and a pack of Depends? :D

You drove the Fusion? Same suspension with upgrades. Very good handling characteristics for a Lincoln.
meford4u,Aug 29 2007, 03:26 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2007, 11:23 AM Wrote:

You drove the Fusion? Same suspension with upgrades. Very good handling characteristics for a Lincoln.
[right][snapback]247917[/snapback][/right]

I'll agree if you're talking about the 4-cyl... the V6 with AWD is push push push... lots of understeer with spirited driving.