FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Ford Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ford verve

new ford verve

I like it, if just for the fact it's supposed to be the new Ford Fiesta in Canada / the US.
ITs OK I guess ?? ............
i donno about this one guys......the back looks like Prious.....that front grill is asking to be a big ass intercooler.....the interior is kinda cool......other then that it didn't give me that "wow" feeling

Looks good to me but that front screams mopar.

[Image: 229177778O229487670.jpg]
hostian76
"peugeot humped a focus.. "

This made me giggle , not my taste and you can tell its really small , The interior looks awesome but I also find 08 Focus interior Awesome but the exterior well we all know about that :throwup:
the interior does look good

[Image: verve6.jpg]
yeah it does look at shifter only trip tronic ?
Thats crazy it kinda looks like this concept car from last weeks post:
Other Ford Concept
I'd buy one if she comes with it!
holy star trek
I dunno :huh: those seats don't look all that comfortable to me (angle of the seatback suggests you aren't being supported by the seatback at all :ph34r:) and I'm all about the back support.

NefCanuck
I really like that car. I would buy one... but in black... I would have to see it for sure though cuz in some pics it looks like it may be a bit bigger than a ocus.. I dont rally like a big car (ie dodge caliber sized)
I like how the roof is like one huge sunroof (probably doesnt open though which sucks)..
i like it and would buy one to drive in the city for sure.
ehhhh too Chinese looking to me.
I did some more reading on the Verve. It's a concept, which probably means that what we'll see is a watered down version, and more than likely, the North American car won't look like the European or Asian car. They'll have the same platform, and drivetrain, I hope, but probably a different look. I personally like the colour of the car shown. It's better than white :rolleyes:
the this is, and I'm suprised no one has mentioned this yet, that this is just a concept and when the car actually comes out most of the features they are showing in photos there more then likely will be tonned down, and the interior will be more realistic with real features that people want & need, remember the Iosis Concept for the Mondeo? the Mondeo is more tonned down then the orginal concept.
does it transform :D
ZX3TUNR,Sep 5 2007, 04:18 PM Wrote:does it transform :D
[right][snapback]248256[/snapback][/right]
It will :lol: