FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some People Can't Handle Horsepower....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't they notice that she obviously couldn't handle the car when she was trying to get out of the parking lot?
she was leaving a crappy bar.... clearly booze and someone behind the wheel don't mix.
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2007, 06:04 PM Wrote:she was leaving a crappy bar.... clearly booze and someone behind the wheel don't mix.
[right][snapback]247702[/snapback][/right]

have you been in a Cobra, its a pretty serious upper body work out to keep it in a straight line.

and the person whoever put the top on that car should be shot. :puke:
I doubt alcohol was the factor... it looks like she needs a minivan, that kind of vehicle perfectly suits her driving skills. What a waste...
s*** like that seriously pisses me off...its hard to watch...that my version of a snuff video...
Thats why power steering was invented for idiots like that....
Well at least it was a kit car (fibre glass) I cant believe someone could get behind the wheel of a car like that and not no how to drive it. It was probably the 2.3 duratec.!!
OMFG!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Priceless!
First she puts in a forward gear instead of reverse, then chirps it backing up and stalls it then schirps again and then stalls like 5 times before getting out of the parking lot, keeps chirping it and then hammers the holy f*%k out of it. The guy who owns that car is a f'n fool. She must give the best head ever...
^^^hahaha.....she pretty much has to now....for the rest of her life!

and yea i saw this vid like a week ago.....